My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

• 2 weeks later...

Ah ah! 

5 hours ago, Carmen Lafox said:

Hi guys!!!

I have loved your comments. We will see how much weight will I gain this year! Today I have been in a barbecue, all the girls ate lettuce and I only eat fried chicken like a pig hahahah I hope you have a great week. Thanks eternally for your support I love you !!!! By the way, reading your comments I remembered these old photos, I give them to you! I hope you like them:wub::wub:

BEFORE

58b360dadee53_old2.thumb.jpg.765435f856786bed860afd22217f35b1.jpg  391   21 kB

58b360dc6e5f2_old5.thumb.jpg.9e528dea1bf469926a51fda7ab765d92.jpg  418   66.89 kB

58b360dd64491_old6.thumb.jpg.0d366b42f3367c8a3b61ee4de2343409.jpg  354   46.7 kB

58b360de7e9bf_old7.thumb.jpg.94e4c4075ec55754df53d61262b70bca.jpg  377   87.13 kB

58b360dfcfb72_old8.thumb.jpg.8f907e3411c1e77a2db2242908ce752a.jpg  381   93.97 kB

old1.thumb.jpg.7e26d6e38a39b022602c1a6266d2dc3d.jpg  327   55.88 kB

old3.thumb.jpg.4d4d0cf54183b9cda33b01518d179a7a.jpg  347   94.95 kB

old4.thumb.jpg.ffdf57462ebe12bf6a23f9035da68aec.jpg  334   55.95 kB

NOW

58b3666bc59f5_now2.thumb.jpg.24b446fdd5b9eaff7b04b07758b97d09.jpg  417   78.32 kB

58b3666d3764a_now3.thumb.jpg.4b5637e4bce45425f4722f373c1a27a8.jpg  422   69.5 kB

58b3666e17b69_now4.thumb.jpg.4b5e8e0321af46a56cd49f610ee9eca6.jpg  406   70.78 kB

now1.thumb.jpg.c022f3e618d55cb383fed5714336b097.jpg  502   98.62 kB

@xyxyz90 Thank you! You are right I absolutely love eating and growing :)

@primeval That's what I plan to do, just enjoy and go with the flow

@matt_it That sounds like a nice number...

@regbill I'm anxious for that too:P

@John Smith I don't know if I'll get there but I'll be huge then hahhaha

@extra_m13 That's more or less my philosophy with this topic

@dania201 I haven't thought it, hmmm It's a good idea but I would like to do it with some good realistic pads.

@Bob7177 I'll do another one soon!

@bestazbest I don't understand your comment! There's already pics of me here weighting 75kg!

@Gusto Thanks so much for being so considerate and suportive

@dweazel hahaha Well, thank you! I will look a lot like a butterball

@dh205hd That's a lot of weight to gain!

@hazy aww:wub::wub:

@maf thank you! I think it's a nice weight

@henke26 Thanks a lot! You always write nice comments and ask me stuff polite, I appreciate that

@buddy420 I can really see myself there...

@Jamespears It's a nice number to weight :D

@mrfatfatfatlover Thanks for your encouragement, I think that's a nice goal too!

@berserker1 Slowly but surely I can get there :)

@Bag1980 That's a nice point of view

@Unknown1234 That's a lot of weight to gain but with time..who knows!

@DailyDose Thank you! I agree, I can do it in time:)

Ah ah! ^^ :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Carmen Lafox said:

@Tracii @John Smith @cutebelly99 @Jamespears @tranquilo :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

@PrincessKaye @JellyKat Thank you super girls!!!!! You are super cute I love your process!!! 💖💖💖

@ChubbyGirlLover @{}{}{}  

Hi! Well... I see that sometimes there's people asking about me lol! I don't spend my whole life making vids. I also have a job and I study. Right now I am helping a friend with her store. That's why I have been busy and posting less lately. I am not got with social networks so I upload stuff when ever I can, I also don't like making a lot of advertising I don't like to disturb, but I don't like  to keep you guys without answering!! Well, I hope you're pretty good and watching other girls gain also, I want to give some news, in a couple of weeks I will start posting more frequently, every week, because I want to get to 120kg and I want to have you supporting me to achieve it!!! I really need to see my ass get huge thanks to pizza! I hope that you guys like the new vids that I've been uploading lately ❤ I love you a lot and you have me here for whenever you want! [email protected]

By the way, today I went shopping ... I left the store because literally, yet I look like a super pregnant woman😱

Aw, you look so genuinely lovely in these dresses! :wub:

Some people sometimes may forgotten you live also your life so you can like most everyone been very busy from your side, though like you posted onto a quite reguliar pace during a while, there's sure few folks started to worry a little about you but, well, this is life. I think personally the longer between-in two thrilling updates, the better the surprize.

Also, I want to say I support you volunteerly for your 120-kgs goal. 

Have a nice weekend. ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Carmen Lafox said:

Hi ALL!

Summer in Spain has officially started and I want to wish you a nice vacation. I hope you go to the beach and see a lot of chubby girls :):) I have discovered the Oreo ice cream which didn't existed here last year. Now the guy from the ice cream shop calls me the "oreo girl". I'm seriously addicted! I must eat at least one every day. This summer I'm probably going back to Portugal again, I loved those beaches and I got pretty fat there hehehe. Anyway, I used to hate Twitter but now I love it! I am uploading a lot of stuff there and in my Tumblr also!

________

@maf@Jamespears@extra_m13@devonunderground@nardawg831@Tracii@henke26@polkvision @Tripleh@regbill Thank you all cuties, I know you will enjoy my new kilos (they will start growing faster :)

@Loves2spooge I will:D

Your growth is incredible! :) 

6 hours ago, Carmen Lafox said:

My Instagram account has been deleted!!!
Tomorrow I will reopen a new one.
To feel better I went shopping. The Xl size is getting quite tight and I had to buy everything in a    XXL.. In Spain they only do until size L in normal shops and until 3xl in Plus size! I love fashion but this year I can only dress what I find in my size. I think its unfair for women! I hope you have a great week guys

@mrtubby @regbill @John Smith @extra_m13 @billow @fuerte42000 @polkvision @mrwl19 @Krounos Demetrios @eeucomisso @feederguy1981 @henke26

Believe me,i love you so much guys 💖💖💖

Aw, I love you too! ^_^ 

Oh no! Why Instragam deleted your account? :/ :o Quid propo, these dresses look so much lovely on you :) . I find the lack of size diversity in fashion shops just to reinforce some no-verbal (to blatant) bodyshaming against fuller-figured women really unfair and discriminatory. Fortunately, a new generation into the fashion industry starts to open the doors for a wider array of size clothes but I suppose some countries in Europe aren't still join the wave.

Glad you're back to Curvage Carmen and that you actually enjoy your vacations. ^_^

Dry grapes, clusters of date fruits, coconut oil, coconut milk and dairy products are extremely calorie dense : it might help to your progress. :)

There has also a few herbal-based tricks some bodybuilders uses in order to enhance their gaining abilities but that's a whole realm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Gusto said:

I apologize for derailing this thread - I tend to go off on tangents when it comes to numbers:unsure: I was just curious about how much food she needs to keep gaining the way she has been lately. Her gain is legendary, I certainly did not mean to make it sound like I was saying anything to the contrary.

That was not about your comments. Don't worry.

5 hours ago, arch329 said:

I think she is amazing. My only concern about how big her body has gotten is the way that our weather has changed. I am wondering if she has developed a gravitational pull that is causing changes in the ocean's currents. She is clearly out of this world.

She's like a daughter of the angels.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...