My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

1 hour ago, foxer1 said:

I only have one question-have You ever thought about themed costumes?

Say you in the sumo suit fighting with someone,and then as a reward to eat something.Or how wonder woman fight against evil.Gal gadot will be not equal.I think these ideas are seductive.What do you think?

understand nothing.jpg

On 12/28/2017 at 4:51 AM, foxer1 said:

Well Hello everyone!On this thread I have been,but leave your comment had a chance!

I think everyone would agree when I say that Carmen is gorgeous-she did a great job!

But in my personal opinion she puts too few photos here-and I'm waiting for this for weeks sometimes!So I want vylodit one photo of our incomparable star in all its glory.Just saying-photo long walks on the Internet,so it is all legal)

I only have one question-have You ever thought about themed costumes?

Say you in the sumo suit fighting with someone,and then as a reward to eat something.Or how wonder woman fight against evil.Gal gadot will be not equal.I think these ideas are seductive.What do you think?

Carmen has become one very large and lovely lady.  Absolutely beautiful.

Hello!I decided to do everyone a gift for the new year and post some photos.
Carmen and Santa is a very suitable couple.Don't you think?
Or maybe Carmen should become the new Santa?Size and weight category, she definitely exceeds it,and sexuality is through the roof-where's grandpa?

And Carmen-what do you think about my questions?Are you ready to try on a costume of a sumo wrestler or Wonder women?Waiting for answers-but if you put up your before and after pictures of weight gain-I just love it!!I love them.

Happy New year to all!

кармен3.jpg

кармен2.jpg

кармен4.jpg

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, cutebelly99 said:

@pulp3 shut the fuck up, you aren’t her damn doctor. You are accomplishing nothing by posting that besides just being annoying 

I don't want to offend her so I have finally suppressed my message.

I love the way she looks and indeed I am not her Dr, although I am basically a medical assistant and  think no need to be one anyway at this point.

If she is truly fine that's all that matters.

I see she is very active with her job and studies so that must be okay ;) 

Anyway cutebelly, I was respecful in my previous post so be with me too, thx in advance.

• 2 weeks later...