Guest jarhead78

Just to echo the justified praise already bestowed on you in this thread @KittyPiggy, your transformation is one of the hottest and most beautiful the scene has witnessed; you have such an endearing, sweet nature and beautiful personality that shines through in all your content.  Your gorgeous face, combined with your relentlessly-growing feminine mounds is beyond hot and it’s no wonder you have become such a legend of a BBW(not far of SSBBW!) 🙌🏻😍

I look back and remember you looking big (when you were “just” 250lb or so), doing that collaboration with Goddesshar and now look at you both, she’s at least a stone bigger than you were back then and YOU have gone to another level! 🥵 

Would love to see another collaboration of you two again once normality resumes 😊

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, BLTs said:

Easily one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. You bless the planet and the human race by existing and fulfilling your expansion 

Omg 😍 Thank you so much! ❤ 

Even I get a bit hot under the collar seeing pictures from this video and they're of me 😂 🥵

I didn't really post about this at the time but after filming this video I was so painfully full and on such a high (no drugs, just food, I promise 😂). It almost felt like an outer body experience! 😍🐷

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Oh. So you have a widely mediatized hobby outside of this kink? Charming.

Does your daytime fandom has any cue about this aspect of your life and sexuality or some leads about your rapidly changing physique? 

“Daytime fandom”? 😂

My Instagram is pretty new still, no fandoms 😂😂

My Instagram is purely for plus size fashion/beauty/body positivity sorta stuff and not fetish related content.

I spend a really large portion of my time  creating fetish content which I obviously love but it’s nice to have a separate outlet for the other hobbies I have. 🙂

• Curvage Model
Just now, extra_m13 said:

you kitty, are absolutely fantastic. it would be such an honor to be seen with you. from afar, from mexico to be specific, i thank you for sharing your wonderful weight gaining journey and for sharing everything relate to curvage here, pure pleasure !

You’re so sweet, thank you for your wonderful comment ♥️♥️ Xoxo

37 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

“Daytime fandom”? 😂

My Instagram is purely for plus size fashion/beauty/body positivity sorta stuff and not fetish related content.

I spend a really large portion of my time  creating fetish content which I obviously love but it’s nice to have a separate outlet for the other hobbies I have. 🙂

That's absolutely comprehensible.

Guest Deletedd
On 6/12/2020 at 9:28 PM, KittyPiggy said:

“Daytime fandom”? 😂

Are you streaming? What's your Twitch?

• Curvage Model

How’s everyone doing today? 🥰 I’ve been organising my apartment all day today which has been extremely therapeutic. 😂

Currently enjoying a huge order of papa johns though. Going to have brownies and ice cream for dessert - so excited! 😍

AED1AB3B-0C0B-48FE-BDDB-70938127F8A5.jpeg

05D4CF78-D356-4D50-AE6F-D47ABDF2A8F2.jpeg

598D4A92-FD44-4A9D-99B3-F80185958348.jpeg

10 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

How’s everyone doing today? 🥰 I’ve been organising my apartment all day today which has been extremely therapeutic. 😂

Currently enjoying a huge order of papa johns though. Going to have brownies and ice cream for dessert - so excited! 😍

Domino's, Pizza Hut, Pizza Express >>>>>>> Papa Johns 😒 Is it the only one in your area or something?! How would you rank them, KP?

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Domino's, Pizza Hut, Pizza Express >>>>>>> Papa Johns 😒 Is it the only one in your area or something?! How would you rank them, KP?

It’s the only one that delivers to me! But I do really like papa johns 🙂

My ranking would probably be:

Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Dominos 🍕 

Pizza express is totally different so I shall not be including it in my official ranking 😉