AGT Aliss Bonython aka CurvyGainer

17 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

I think she may have plans - Dead lifting doesn’t seem like a common thing for women to do at the gym.  I believe she is building up lots of base muscle to be able to carry  a lot more weight.  I think she is going to take her weight gain to an extreme level coming up. 🤭

Deadlifting is absolutely a common thing for women to do at the gym and increasingly so.

As for your wishful thinking about why she's lifting...

Maybe someone else can clarify but pretty sure that she's been into lifting on and off for a few years. So, you're probably in the realms of fantasy there with 'building up a muscle base to be able to carry a lot more weight.' 

sigh.jpg

18 hours ago, James_fig said:

Deadlifting is absolutely a common thing for women to do at the gym and increasingly so.

As for your wishful thinking about why she's lifting...

Maybe someone else can clarify but pretty sure that she's been into lifting on and off for a few years. So, you're probably in the realms of fantasy there with 'building up a muscle base to be able to carry a lot more weight.' 

sigh.jpg

Actually dead lifting is not common for women to be doing period!

9 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

Actually dead lifting is not common for women to be doing period!

Maybe in the 90's and 2000's but since the popularity of CrossFit barbell lifts have become way more popular among women. It's not uncommon to see women doing some form of deadlifting, whether it be with a straight bar, hex bar, or kettlebells at my gym these days.

Your original theory is possible though, I'm sure Kellie Kay did resistance training with weights and credited it for how she kept so mobile at her heaviest weight

2 hours ago, ProfessorHobo said:

I wonder if she still reads this thread and sees these ridiculous discussions haha

Omg thank you. I don't think it should be a big argument on what she's doing. She can do what she wants. She's expressed that she's into this stuff. But there's also nothing wrong with wanting to better yourself. It's her life and it shouldn't be dictated by our attraction. But also everbody please don't crucify me for saying this.😂

On 12/10/2020 at 11:25 AM, thefeedernextdoor said:

Tbh her form looks pretty good, and she's not even using a straight barbell so I wonder how it happened.

Yeah, I wonder how much weight she used since it may have been her first time in a gym in a while I think with covid lockdowns and I know I over did it myself after being away from the barbell for a couple of months.