Laura, you’ve become such a fat gluttonous pig! You just can’t stop shoveling food into your mouth, can you? Are you really surprised that your clothes don’t fit that oversized body of yours? I bet you get sweaty and winded just from the effort of trying to get dressed. You’ve eaten yourself into an overweight tub of lard! It’s so sexy how proud of it you are too! In my opinion you look even hotter with every additional pound you gain. You are the perfect role model for all the wanna be feedees that don’t try as hard as you do. Keep up this absolutely amazing hard work and and effort you’ve been putting in and you’ll be verging on obesity in no time. I’m excited to continue watching and supporting you throughout this fantastic fattening journey. You’ve already impressed me with your amazing videos and content. I can only imagine what the future will bring ❤️

• Curvage Model

Hello everyone!! ... hey your participation was amazing. Thank yo so much for every word that you post, because definitely and as always you are pretty important for me.

Choose a winner was pretty hard, I find pretty hot some post and others really cute... but well at the end my favourite one was:

@berserker1 And I’m gonna tell you why... you said the truth about everything!!… congratulations 💋💋

Buuuuuuut... as I said every post was really, really good for me and I’m gonna be a good pig with all of you, so my next video will only be 9.99 and I will give 10 extra minutes, so the video will be around 20 minutes. 

On 9/2/2018 at 2:06 AM, acdc34434 said:

Why is this not coming up?????, u guys are making me so fat, and I was so slim, 

Tease me about what a pig I have become, I will select one comment, and the winner will get the next video for free!!, I will decide the winner on Tuesday noon 💋

Fecking hell.  😍😫😱😵💓💗

• 3 weeks later...

I thinks the winner has already appears, but i am going to put my opinion of you, i can you start so thin, and you have the dream of be the biggest girl of everyone, and i can see you are attaining, you are the girl everybody loves with that sexy body, i am sure you are going to be the biggest girl that you want to be, i love you 😍

A4A549F8-DA3E-412E-86DE-059CD1B43210.jpeg.fc86633ec61f65ef382c7f8486d22d84.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So one first question to start:

You never did any nudes up to now: Do you plan to do this once? Anyway, you are one of the hottest models ever, even if you do not show everything. Can understand not liking to do full nudes.

But I think your belly is now big enough to cover your intimate zone thoroughly... Would really love to see some teasing pics without panties..

You know, sitting in the right position where everybody can see that you don't wear any panties but everybody can not see anything because you are so corpulent...😍😍😍😍

like dis..;)

13034844348.jpg

Guest Bigasstaco
On 11/28/2018 at 11:20 PM, [email protected] said:

So one first question to start:

You never did any nudes up to now: Do you plan to do this once? Anyway, you are one of the hottest models ever, even if you do not show everything. Can understand not liking to do full nudes.

But I think your belly is now big enough to cover your intimate zone thoroughly... Would really love to see some teasing pics without panties..

You know, sitting in the right position where everybody can see that you don't wear any panties but everybody can not see anything because you are so corpulent...😍😍😍😍

like dis..;)

Dude, she still posts here.

Anyway, who's dat??