❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
On 9/17/2020 at 1:15 PM, Loveallthelumps123 said:

I think she will make a fine 350.  I actually know a few gainers who have started doing abdominal and leg weight training.  It doesn't make them loose weight, but they said it actually makes life way easier.  Plus, nice next thick fat +muscular calves are super sexy. We want Mochii to still be comfortable and be able to enjoy life when she wants too!  Like going to the park 🥰

That sounds like a good idea for sure! I have contemplated getting back into weight lifting or strength training to maybe help naturally shape/thicken some curves, but we'll see if I can get my lazy ass off the couch 😂

On 9/17/2020 at 1:21 PM, Loveallthelumps123 said:

Have your most favorite meal, with a few nice glasses of wine and some desserts!  Its your day @Mochii Babii so you indulge in what YOU want too!  @Mochii Daddii  gets no say today!  Today he is your slave!  😜🤩

I appreciate your well wishes ❤️  Thank you! Indulging is definitely what I did and @Mochii Daddii made sure I didn't lift a finger 😘

Guest grateful

Love this clip...😍😍😍

You have chosen this lifestyle  ❤️ would it be hard to stop?  😮 I imagine so....

Don't want you to be tortured, but it might be an interesting vid to try to go without

and see if hangry happens or craving occurs or how your tummy feels.....

I wouldn't be able to do that to you, I would bring you food!  :D❤️

On 5/1/2020 at 6:12 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Let's start at the beginning, 115 Pounds in March of 2019. Fitness Freak dedicated to being as SKINNY as possible! You can watch as I begin to indulge more and grow even before the start of my challenge!

Month of Photos In Order

March 2019. June. July. August. September. October. November. January 2020. 

March 2019.jpg

June_2019.png

July_2019.png

August_2019.png

September_2019.png

October_2019.png

November_2019.png

January_2020.png

She looks so gorgeous no matter what weight she is. She was hot before... She's a goddess now!

Mochii I hate to be the odd ball out.  However, I hope you are doing this for you and your happiness.   Not for anyone else.  I saw your old photos and you smiled alot.  But I have not seen you smile in any of your content.  

Your happiness is #1.  Only you.  Do what makes you happy no matter what that may be :)

You are a beautiful queen no matter your size snd what you choose to do with your life!

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic