CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
On 10/5/2020 at 11:32 AM, drpop said:

It is hard to imagine that you went to the gym and now you have become a little piggy. I hope you keep going. take care and stay safe.

I'm not kidding when I say the gym is 100ft away. I can see people working out from the sidewalk in front of my place. 😳

@Sammybellylover & @GotFat89

Impressive B&As! ❤️
What do you think of these?

CouchQueen - 2020-10-07(01).jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 11/26/2020 at 12:23 PM, softsliver said:

Couch queen I’m sure you’ll get back in shape one of these days......maybe... I think.

My feeder just tried and failed to get me to go to the gym.
I got out of going yesterday, on the promise that I'd go today.
But, instead, I'm being a bratty fatty. 😝

• Curvage Model
On 11/28/2020 at 7:00 PM, luke8694 said:

Be a brat then demand a huge meal and say you’ll think about the gym. Throw a tantrum if you can’t get the meal. 😉

I have gotten brattier now that I'm fatter. I'm a spoiled little fatty and it's my feeders fault, I used to be so self sufficient now I ask him to do things for me all the time.

• Curvage Model

OMG I almost broke this steel bone corset. I love you guys so much that I put this on, this was torture getting this on. I felt like Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean when she passed out because she couldn't breathe in her corset. This used to close all the way through now this is the farthest that it goes, I barely slipped in I couldn't even get enough rope to tie it together. This is not your run-of-the-mill corset too this was actually made out of steel boning made in England, it was for a costume for the Renaissance Festival.

IMG_20201201_174713.jpg

IMG_20201201_174751.jpg

Edited by CouchQueen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 12/5/2020 at 3:46 PM, maurice_deux said:

😊

image (1).jpg

Hard to believe I am or was either one of those at this point!
I'm so far from my skinny, "gym bunny" self
but being this big is unreal to me. Fatter than I've ever been. More gut than I know what to do with!

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, sueeross1 said:

So will you start a diet now, or we can hope to see you getting more bigger in the future?

I don't have a goal of gaining or losing weight right now. I just wanna be a little more physically active.
Even if I wanted to eat less, I get such strong cravings for food.
I'm a well-conditioned feedee. 😁

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, sueeross1 said:

So probably you will start some physical activities that will make you more hungry; you will start to eat more and you will end more active but fatter? 😉😉😉

Hahaha hey you gotta consume calories to burn calories, am i right???

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, softsliver said:

outta curiosity, do you have a more of a body positive outlook then you did when you had tight thin waist? 

Hard to say. If I went to workout today, I'd be the fat girl at the gym.
It wasn't that long ago that I was one of the most toned people in there and now I'm a butterball!
I couldn't hide my belly if I tried, and I'm sure those fit toned people at the gym can tell I stuff myself with food!

Don't get me wrong, I feel hella sexy flopping my big belly around,
admiring my expanding hips and my unspeakably soft inner thighs.
And I've found some really flattering outfits from Torrid and the like, so I feel cute when I go out.
Chubby women can be just as gorgeous as skinny women, and maybe even more so depending on who you ask 😉

• 3 weeks later...