My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

@1789

Hello Carmen, I loved the video: Full Tummy Making Noises - I was wondering if those were real, someone already asked and it's great to hear they were, very good video. Can I ask if you would do another one sometime? Maybe this time use a microphone and press it around your belly? If you're wondering what I mean watch this: 

Love the vids keep them coming :)

@1789 I'm so sorry to hear that someone is taking your stuff like this. It's an unfortunate thing that happens and with the nature of the Internet it is extremely difficult to prevent 100%. 

I haven't morphed in a while so I hope these two don't suck too badly. 

Just from July to November you have transformed yourself into a piece of art! I took a guess with the comparison that you might be in that ballpark a year from now. 

Could you post a comparison from January 2016 to January 2017 at the start of the year? That transformation would be amazing.

compare.jpg

mean green eating machine.jpg

Granada you said? do you mean that small island in the carribia? so you have bands from spain and Grenada? do I have correct?

Well I live in Sweden so a have a different food culture from Spain and Grenada? I really love another countries do it. love geography too. So what is Prawn Soup? I really hope you fills your big beautiful belly with that tasty soup? do you have another favourites there you live?

I read that you mention about people steal your profile, thats really:angry: sad people don't understand what they do! peoples can take wrong about you that you don't said beacuse one other do it. do you have find the profiles?

how you feel when you wake up hungry in the night? what you eat in the lonley dark?:lol:

take care of you!