My Fat Stoner Girlfriend

I met my feedee when she was only 135 pounds and this lab coat fit her no problem. Two and a half years later and it's just a little tight. Poor girl got addicted to milkshakes and couldn't help but balloon for me. She's outgrown all her clothes multiple times and is quickly outgrowing her current larger lab coat. Any guesses on how much this little piggy has gained?

IMG_20230825_214341_895.jpg

IMG_20230825_214341_927.jpg

11 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

She really packed the weight around the belly! 

I absolutely love this about her gain! Her belly has really ballooned for me. Don't get me wrong, she's definitely getting a dump truck ass, but her belly has certainly grown the most. I even got her maternity clothes to accommodate how much it's growing. 

Well done, she's looking great. Very visibly well taken care of.  Very awesome to watch her start out so thin and grow generously well-fed, I also know how great it feels to proudly show off your fattened princess. Doesn't feel that long ago my girl started growing out of size 14, having started out size 12, now she's probably nearing a move up from her size 18s. Enjoy the ride, looks like you've got a girl always eager to be spoiled.

40 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

Well done, she's looking great. Very visibly well taken care of.  Very awesome to watch her start out so thin and grow generously well-fed, I also know how great it feels to proudly show off your fattened princess. Doesn't feel that long ago my girl started growing out of size 14, having started out size 12, now she's probably nearing a move up from her size 18s. Enjoy the ride, looks like you've got a girl always eager to be spoiled.

Thank you! We've both been enjoying it tremendously so far! She's absolutely eager to get spoiled. She's actively gaining right now and I think she'll be a size 16 real soon. Thanks again for the kind words and congratulations on your lady's gain, she looks awesome!

20 minutes ago, litmus said:

I'm curious to hear how your relationship has evolved.  When and how did you tell her about your preferences?  Was she eager to gain or has it been a slow evolution?

We actually met here on curvage. She had her own forum about 2 and half years ago. I had seen her post on another site and thought "wow that's the hottest feedee I've ever seen". When I saw she was on curvage, I reached out and we hit it off. When she was first posting, she was only 135 pounds, so not even an overweight BMI for 5'3". She had already gained 30 pounds by accident in college. I convinced her to go for overweight, 141 pounds. From there I got her to go to 150, then 160. Each time I'd just say "oh it's only a few more pounds, you know you want to gain for me". Eventually I got her to go for obesity at 170 pounds. A big motivating factor for her to get obese was being able to hear me call her my "obese hog". Last fall I got her up to 180 pounds, she went back down to around 170 for a while and was so proud of herself for maintaining her weight. This summer I decided it's time for her to start growing again and she's been more than happy to. She's currently 175 and growing. Each time she gains for me she becomes more submissive and eager to please me. In the beginning, she was hesitant to gain, now she's letting me pick whatever number I want. So while she was a feedee before we met, I've turned her into a full blown pet pig.

Thanks for the story!  Your girl is very pretty and her gain is very sexy.  I love her belly and hope we get to see more growth over time.

I have had weight gain fantasies since adolescence.  I have never been an actual feeder, but I have been an encourager.  My wife gained from about 150 to a max of 200 over several years, but had some health issues and had to drop back down to about 175.  We still fantasize and I enjoy cooking special meals for her and bringing home a treat for her.

I hope you treat your girl well with lots of love and respect.  Don't push her too hard.  Respect whatever limits she sets.  Buy her clothes as she gains. It will help her feel more comfortable and confident.  Treat her well and enjoy the journey.  Thanks for sharing!