• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 4/22/2023 at 12:12 AM, Nadya said:

So cute!!!!

6A2A6E3C-C276-4BF2-8369-4AC345C67AE4.jpeg

I 💘 💘 💘 💘 💘 💘 💘 💘 💘 💘 💘 💘 💘 💘 💘 💘 your growing bellies . You two are so hot and fat. I wish that you could sit on me with your massive bodies.  So sexy🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 😍 😍

Guest The Fat Professor
On 4/19/2023 at 6:06 PM, Nadya said:

More magic hitting the feed soon!

C32E0133-CBE0-405F-8CE6-33AF8B12D175.jpeg

Great bodies!!!❤️❤️❤️😃

• Curvage Model

Coming soon:

Nadya has been letting her three sisters down. She was supposed to grow into SummerMarshmallows jean shorts but hasn’t been gaining weight nearly as fast as the have. Nadya talks to you solo about how nervous she is to see them. She knows they’re going to completely chew her out for not keeping up with them. It’s just really hard. They eat so much. They spend all their money on food! But hey; they do save money by sharing clothes with each other. Of course Nadya isn’t able to do that yet

They see Nadya and don’t hold back. Nadya tries to talk her way out of it but they humiliate her. They tease her relentlessly about how tiny she is. Nadya has gained weight but shes nowhere near as big as them. She needs to take her gaining more seriously. It’s embarrassing being the small one. Men give her sisters all the attention and she feels so left out. She’s so small they don’t even notice her! She wants to know exactly how they’re packing on the pounds. They tell her to stop going to the gym, stop eating healthy, and so on. It’s a tough pill for Nadya to swallow. Once she hits SSBBW status her life will completely change forever. Does she really want it? You’ll hear every single detail. Nobody holds back. 

So, did Nadya finally make the decision to let go of all her fears?

Is she actually going to become an SSBBW like her sisters?

IMB_NkwqXq.gif

22 minutes ago, Nadya said:

I just filmed the wildest immobility clip ever…. I’m so fucking horny and turned on right now 🥵 I can’t wait to post it I love making my fantasies come to life and being in a community of likeminded peeps 🫶🫶

I am certainly on board with you!🤗🥰👍