My Daughters And I Are Out Of Control

$26.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

TW: immobility, health complications, de@th feedism, bed bound

Not only am I out of control but my daughters are out of control too. And I’m the one responsible for it. 

This is a five part series in one 30 minute video. Each is a timeline of our journey. 

The video starts off with me eager to fatten up my two daughters. I was so skinny when I was their age and now I’m far from my former glory days. I start off sneaking calories in food, canceling gym memberships, etc but my daughters are persistent to stay stick thin. But little by little I chip away at them. 

Until…

I come to my senses. I beg them to stop. There’s no saving me but at least they can save themselves. Their friends host interventions. Our family begs us to stop. They must get their stubbornness from me because they refuse to stop. So I have no choice but to embrace it and help them reach immobility with me. 

I don’t want to spoil much of the video, this is barely scratching the service of the details in this video. 

This is not for the faint of heart.

Just to clarify, I am roleplaying as the mother of two daughters and telling my story and theirs from my pov 😊 

Some more of Nadyas immobility clips:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/39325-immobility-the-doctors-office/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/33219-bedbound-five-stages-of-mobility-grief/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/30135-my-true-thoughts-on-immobility/

Edited by Nadya
Roleplaying as mother, clarifying

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

George_Young

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's rare to find something truly dark in feeding clips. I decided from the description that this clip gave off a good and morbid vibe so I decided to purchase it. All I can say is I made a good choice. Anyone into morbid and dark themes MUST buy this one.

Response from the author:

YAY!!! This review will have me smiling all week! I’m so happy and would love to do more clips along these lines digging into untouched territories 😜

Link to review
Guest Accceeeee

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I was looking for something a bit different and wow what a find! First of all the dedication of Nadya’s acting deserves the highest praise as you are truly immersed in the mother’s viewpoint. Secondly the clip not only hits the mark on the darkest fantasies but we see and hear about the sexy and compelling gains, which made me realise fantasies that I didn’t know I had. It also takes an interesting turn during the clip which I was a perspective that I throughly enjoyed. Obviously Nadya is absolutely stunning throughout and the whole thing is excellently executed in my opinion. Pure gluttonous quality thank you! 

Response from the author:

Yayayayayyayay thank you for leaving this review 🥹 it seriously makes me feel so accomplished that the vision landed well! I totally want to make more clips like this in the future and am so happy to have your support 😊

Link to review