6 Screenshots

About This File

You show up to your friends house and walk into a shocking scene. 

You remember his mom being a 110 lbs smoke show. Now she’s unrecognizable.

She needs to vent. She tells you how she doesn’t turn her husband on anymore, all her friends think she’s a fat slob now and she can’t even workout with them anymore. Her once skinny body is destroyed and she can’t stop. She’s even been sneaking in junk food while her husband thinks she’s at the gym.

She’s out of control.

She guzzles down a whole bottle of wine and turns into even more of a sloshy hog. She teases you that you’re way too fit for a woman like her. You have to be into skinny girls, right?

She’s in agony, her belly is about to burst. But she’s begging for pizza and you know what you have to do. 😉

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DumbDausy979

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The Belly vid you have been wishing for is here. I cannot get enough. I hope to see more from you!

Response from the author:

Awww happy to deliver 😊 hope I can continue to satisfy ya 😈

Link to review
bigboy1858

Your on fire!!! Fulfilling everybody's fantasy all while chugging wine like it's water😲 your shorts were already looking like it was ready to bust open with your fat belly packed in there the more you chugged the tighter it got and when you finally let your gut hang free good lord😍 so damn sexy😍

Thank you so much for leaving reviews it means a lot and helps me out a ton 💕 I love posting on Curvage hehe 😈😈

Link to review
Guest Sharkslazers

Really, really, really good video! I hope she has more burping and belching in future vids!

You’re in for a real treat soon then 😉 thank ya sm!!

Link to review
Michaelp

Nadya looking big as ever and chugging wine faster than ever. Our favorite Bbw is quickly turning into a SSBBW

Thank you for the review 😊💕

Link to review
Quatering09

Well whatever the hell I was doing with my friend can wait. I'm gonna be busy feeding the sexiest wine mum ever and ordering her a pizza......... and some burger king 😈

Hehehehe that’s the spirit!!😈 thanks for the review! 😊

Link to review
JamesJColey

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

With Nadya's massive belly right up in your face this video is hot as hell even before you add the chugging, burping, and kinky rp to it.

Link to review
MattfromBrizzy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

one of the hottest videos ive ever seen. 😍

ANOTHER REVIEW? MY NIGHT IS MADE 🥹🥹 tysm tysm tysm !!!!! 🥰

Link to review
Monty Hall

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

WOW!  Amazing to see how big she has gotten...I remember her from the very beginning.  Amazing gainer....tremendous belly!

Awww thanks for being an OG! I appreciate the review thank u for taking the time out to share sweet words 😊

Link to review