8 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriends mom has been packing on the pounds lately and you’re not the only one whose noticed.

You have fancy Valentine’s Day dinner plans with your girlfriend. You don’t know why you even bother since all she ever orders is salad. You walk into her home and find her mom sulking with a box of cookies. Luckily your girlfriend takes forever to get ready so you have time to fatten up her mom in the meantime.

Her moms boyfriend dumped her, on Valentine’s Day. Ouch! She tells you why and you’re instantly aroused. She tried to salvage her Valentine’s Day by throwing on a black dress (pathetic- there’s no hiding that monster of a gut) but there’s no hope. Her boyfriend wants nothing to do with her fat ass. You convince her to stuff herself full of cookies in spite. She obeys. 

Things escalate after she strips down for you in what would have been her Valentine’s Day lingerie. You’re both not holding back. She demands you bring her back food from the restaurant. “Say its for your roommates, my daughter won’t question it, especially since you’ll be bringing back multiple entrees” damn this fatty knows what shes doing.

You tell her earn it. She needs to show you what a hog she really is. She tells you the sexiest things you’ve ever heard. Now this fat fuck has earned herself dessert too. 

Best Valentines Day ever.

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

davbec

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video Nadya! You look amazing in the tight black outfit and in the red lingerie. I loved the role-play idea, it was actually something I dreamed of except having a fat gf and a fat mom-in-law (weird and bad I know). Either way, I loved the role-play and I know this isn't Hollywood but it'll be nice if there was more story in the intro (ex. you walking in and welcoming the bf and so on), but that's too much work and I understand. Still a nice 5 stars!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 😊 I’ll definitely add more razzle dazzle next time I have a lot of fun ideas under this theme but I really like the fat gf and fat mother in law concept, I’ll play around with it and see what I can cook up 😜

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love the theme, as well as the strappy lingerie!

Response from the author:

Yay!!! Tysm for the review 💖💖💖💖

Link to review