❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

43 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hey loves, I just wanted to check in to let you all know that I’ve been doing MUCH BETTER lately after working through some life/health issues for the past few months

Most of my lasting Covid symptoms are finally gone, my overall health is improving and I’m currently in the middle of moving to a new apartment!

Once I get settled into the new place I plan on returning to making content around mid September!

Thank you all for your patience, understanding and kind messages. Being a feedee is such a HUGE part of who I am now and I’m so grateful to have such an amazingly supportive community!

I’ll see you all very soon 💕

Welcome back!!!

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hey loves, I just wanted to check in to let you all know that I’ve been doing MUCH BETTER lately after working through some life/health issues for the past few months

Most of my lasting Covid symptoms are finally gone, my overall health is improving and I’m currently in the middle of moving to a new apartment!

Once I get settled into the new place I plan on returning to making content around mid September!

Thank you all for your patience, understanding and kind messages. Being a feedee is such a HUGE part of who I am now and I’m so grateful to have such an amazingly supportive community!

So glad to hear you are feeling better! 

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

So glad to here you are greatly missed but hope you feel better soon.

3 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

That is so good to hear that you are doing better !!! Its been so weird not seeing updates from you. I hope you enjoy the new place ! Glad to hear your covid symptoms are  gone 😁 You are one of the best curvage has and can't wait for your return.

Happy Jonah Hill GIF 

3 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Glad to hear that you’re back and feeling better! Take as long as you need because I know the wait will be worth it ❤️

8 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Really glad you're on your way to a full recovery! Look forward to seeing you regain any weight you lost while sick, and then some.

13 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

So happy that you are feeling better !! ❤️

Guest Mike90

Wow that is fantastic everyone was worried about you not new videos. Take your time you given us a lot past content feel better 

Guest Carcer89
21 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Glad you are on the mend. Look after yourself.

On 8/8/2023 at 7:56 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Great news, Dear! I was concerned about you! Looking forward to seeing you here again real soon!🤗🥰💪

• 2 weeks later...
  • maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic