• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

People who don't know you well, but have seen you turning into a fatty: "When they started dating she was so hot, but now she has let herself go completely. I wonder how he is still attracted to her." If only they knew that he WANTED you to be that way and than he is so happy that your abs are covered by inches of fat😂

image (3).jpg

image (1).jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

I love when you make B&A's!

You really catch not just the size difference but also the essence of how I've gone from fit to piggy. ❤️

I love to show the change of view between what you thought was sexy then vs what turns you on now. From you fitting the standard definition of sexy to you letting go and embracing a very niche and taboo view. 

21 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I can't imagine what someone who prefers the "standard definition of sexy" must think when they come across my photos..

CouchQueen - 2022-12-15(01)-3.jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-12-15(01)-4.jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-12-15(01)-5.jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-12-15(01)-7.jpg

Almost all of them will think you are just a fat hog and should be ashamed of yourself showing such "inappropriate" poses. Some of them however will look at it, be shocked, but realize that they are finding it hot, somehow. And then, a new member join the Curvage community😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...