Dream Gainer

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, xavierpp7 said:

Looking so amazing!

Could you tell us anything about your decision to gain? Still with the FA that you were at the beginning of the thread?

Well I used to struggle with eating, and had really poor body image when I was skinny. I decided to try to gain weight and my confidence improved dramatically! So i kept on going with it and couldn't be happier!

A few questions for you: 

1 - Have you found new sources for cute clothes as you have gotten bigger? I imagine it may be difficult to find clothes that fit around your belly.

2 - Do you still wear jeans a lot or are they starting to rotate out of your wardrobe? I would love to see a topless-in-jeans photoshoot.

3 - Do you have any experiences to share about someone seeing you for the first time in a long while and being surprised about your size? 

4 - How often do you notice guys (or girls) checking you out these days? Has it increased as you have gotten bigger?

5 - Now that your boobs are SO much bigger, do you show more cleavage in public than you used to? Or have you become more demure?

6 - Have you dated anyone who gave a lot of attention to your belly? Lots of kisses, massages, belly button play, etc? Is it a turn-on or are you ambivalent about it?

7 - Have you ever been recognized in public by a fan? 

8 - Did you ever have a goal to be as big as you are today? Or did it happen by accident?

9 - Do you ever absentmindedly play with your belly in public? If so, where's the most inappropriate place you have played with your belly?

10 - When is the last time you outgrew an item of clothing and were sad to let it go?

11 - What's the best present you ever received from a fan (Amazon wishlist, etc.)?

12 - What do your parents, close friends, etc. think about your speedy weight gain? Have they made it a topic of conversation or does it mostly go unsaid? 

• Curvage Model

I will be replying to that long post of questions momentarily, but wanted to let you all know..

I am currently uploading the MOST REQUESTED VIDEO of all..

I TALK to you for 10 minutes about my WHOLE GAIN!

What it's like now, how things have changed, and numbers and sizes, and MORE!

Here's some shots, but stay on the lookout for the latest video tonight ❤️ 

WIN_20190111_20_57_54_Pro_Moment.thumb.jpg.6f9305ef08728e97fa03bc43665f7fed.jpg

WIN_20190111_20_57_54_Pro_Moment(4).thumb.jpg.46e5fd46656bbafd1104e11c56c3595e.jpg

WIN_20190111_20_57_54_Pro_Moment(2).thumb.jpg.3c84aa70eef93421882b24dded7bcc7a.jpg