Erica Lauren

Guest grabamo

On 10/5/2022 at 10:11 PM, Rockatel said:

According to trucepaint.net and yoopsty.com Erica now weighs 264lbs which is a massive weight

Screenshot_20220930-152747_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221005-210440_Google.jpg

Sorry but if you believe that she weighs only 264 at a height of 5'11 you must have lost your mind. Just for reference, in the pic that I posted  you see Katie Brown on the right who weighs probably around 330-350 lbs.

I agree that its kinda difficult to estimate Erica's weight because she rarely posts pics with other people around. If you saw her standing next to someone of normal size, you'd be flabbergasted.

57F5AAA2-601B-41BF-82BE-32B5523635F0.jpeg.bcb05df7fb1facaf1f23a941f272a1d8.jpeg

10 hours ago, Caligro said:

Are you new to the internet? Immediately believe everything you read?

And?? You're telling me that you're believing some random dudes that have never seen her that are coming up here with made up weights instead of two websites that are saying the same thing? so either you can prove them wrong or you can be quite, since no one here knows actually knows her height and weight, she didn't post in a while so you don't know if she lost weight or not, no one here can actually prove those two websites wrong as a matter of fact so...

18 hours ago, Rockatel said:

And?? You're telling me that you're believing some random dudes that have never seen her that are coming up here with made up weights instead of two websites that are saying the same thing? so either you can prove them wrong or you can be quite, since no one here knows actually knows her height and weight, she didn't post in a while so you don't know if she lost weight or not, no one here can actually prove those two websites wrong as a matter of fact so...

All you had to do was read the thread and overwhelming data already present before making ill conceived assumptions, you've only played yourself hommie

On 10/7/2022 at 10:04 AM, bilo6700 said:

Sorry but if you believe that she weighs only 264 at a height of 5'11 you must have lost your mind. Just for reference, in the pic that I posted  you see Katie Brown on the right who weighs probably around 330-350 lbs.

I agree that its kinda difficult to estimate Erica's weight because she rarely posts pics with other people around. If you saw her standing next to someone of normal size, you'd be flabbergasted.

57F5AAA2-601B-41BF-82BE-32B5523635F0.jpeg.bcb05df7fb1facaf1f23a941f272a1d8.jpeg

Who is the other woman?

On 10/7/2022 at 4:13 PM, Rockatel said:

all you need is a pair of eyes to see she's 300+lbs

• Guest changed the title to Эрика Лорен
  • Avataг changed the title to Erica Lauren