• Weight: 209 lb / 95 kg
  • Bust size: 42″ / 107 cm
  • Waist size: 31″ / 80 cm
  • Hip size: 47″ / 120 cm
  • Cup size: E (US)
  • Bra size: 46E (US) / 105E (EU)
  • Hair color: Blonde
  • Eyes color: Blue

Dispute if you want to.  But, frankly I've no confidence in height estimates based on photographs.  

6 hours ago, kachenjunga said:

Dispute if you want to.  But, frankly I've no confidence in height estimates based on photographs.  

6 hours ago, maybejames said:

gettyimages-840707114-2048x2048.jpg

Which do you think is more likely, 5'10 is a typo on some creepers website that lists model statistics (most sites listing her stats are literally copy/pasted) and she is actually closer to 5'1, or that Ellana and Laura's height difference is the world's biggest inch? She is obviously nowhere near 5'10.

8 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Which do you think is more likely, 5'10 is a typo on some creepers website that lists model statistics (most sites listing her stats are literally copy/pasted) and she is actually closer to 5'1, or that Ellana and Laura's height difference is the world's biggest inch? She is obviously nowhere near 5'10.

Haha Id love to know the weight if shes a lot shorter than 5'10 and still over 200 well damnnn

On 11/2/2021 at 8:18 PM, kachenjunga said:

Like I said, a stupid topic to debate.  She would be super-attractive at any height.  Lots of references report her at 5'9" and 5'10", but there are a couple at 5'6" and one I found at 5' 5".  Nothing shorter than that.  But, what does it matter?  Nothing at all.  

Yet you still bang on about it? It's OK to admit you were wrong. 

Tiny Ellana judges you!