My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

carmen, just to tell once again that i find really amazing, exciting and erotic that you share your love for food and your beautifully expanding curves with us, hopefully you are for the long haul, that is, many years and pounds to come ! thank you darling !

wow carmen !! you look sexier and happier than ever. the way you are enjoying life, having a total blast, maybe we should get ready to celebrate 150kg probably some time around next year. that would be absolutely fantastic! gracias por compartir todo esto, besos !

Guest HughMungus

You're looking thick as fuck. I love how dedicated you are. It really shows in your videos, and buying new equipment is great. You're a real treat.

Also... Your belly is becoming so overpowering compared to the rest of your body ???

8 hours ago, Carmen Lafox said:

It's so good to see you again and beeing prettier than ever before. Also goog that you finished your exams too. In those shorts walking around you are looking so extremely sexy and your side view is mindblowing. You are a goddess!