My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

we can say now you are officially fat. there for. hovering around 100kg the next step its important. do you go ahead and become a total fatty beyond 125 or play around and stay there, always able to recover a fit figure of you go full speed ahead and over 150kg and beyond on to ssbbw territory and make dreams come true. i guess only time will tell. in the mean time, thanks for sharing the journey, it has been fantastic, a virtuous cycle of eating and gaining !

Where you been moving? well thats cano't be better you go to Granada at vacation and eat that tasty food your aunt do!:D

And where you live for now you go to the testaurant and test all who is the best foods!;) They who know you can help you!

On 1/15/2017 at 0:54 PM, 1789 said:

Hey guys! I've been recording some clips for c4s in my new house! I haven't been very active since Holidays because a lot has happened! Vacation, moving, etc. The moving has been really hard (I only had to move a couple of boxes but I'm not in a very good shape). In one of the clips (workout yoga) I suffered from real pain. I couldn't do any of the exercises I had planned. I was surprised that I couldn't even do a little warm-up movement! My knees hurt a lot when walk more than 30 minutes and I must rest and have a little snack to have energy..but you know, food is delicious hahahah

Here I leave you some screenshots!

@maurice_deux @thetingtangdude @Gabbo @scissortooth @bbwfan54 @Merbs @matt_it @primeval Your comments made my Sunday brighter! You the sweetest:wub:

@extra_m13 thank you! As you said, time will tell and my body will decide. But what I can assure you that my love for food stays the same:)

1. Thats very nice photos! you are so beautiful with your nice curvy body. You should be only proud to yourself. That most be a hard time when you move al objects as funitures and another heavy things but you most get a great workout time!;) You most be very hungry after that?