BBW-OliviasWorld95 Is Back & Fatter Than Ever πŸ’–

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

The best thing about gaining weight is that most of it has gone to my chest!
I remember when I lost weight my boobs shrunk and I did not like that one bit.
I love exploding out of shirts and bras and being blessed with such a huge bosom. πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ’–

2022-05-15 12_29_13.888-0400.jpg

11 hours ago, BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95 said:

The best thing about gaining weight is that most of it has gone to my chest!
I remember when I lost weight my boobs shrunk and I did not like that one bit.
I love exploding out of shirts and bras and being blessed with such a huge bosom. πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ’–

2022-05-15 12_29_13.888-0400.jpg

Damn,Β I can tell those straps are like a couple more pounds away from busting

18 minutes ago, BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95 said:

Inserting my weight gain from 2018 on left to 2021 and 2022 on right. I used to feel so ashamed for packing on the pounds...almost as if I was a failure or something... like most big people are conditioned to think. But now looking at these side by sides I see a confident beautiful woman growing and glowing. I have so much more confidence and sex appeal as a big girl and I absolutely love it!!! πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

IMG_20220516_082018.jpg

IMG_20220516_081943.jpg

There's always something so sexually attractive about a woman packing on pounds and loving it. Especially when it looks so damn good.Β 

Guest PlumpParadise7
8 hours ago, BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95 said:

Inserting my weight gain from 2018 on left to 2021 and 2022 on right. I used to feel so ashamed for packing on the pounds...almost as if I was a failure or something... like most big people are conditioned to think. But now looking at these side by sides I see a confident beautiful woman growing and glowing. I have so much more confidence and sex appeal as a big girl and I absolutely love it!!! πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

IMG_20220516_082018.jpg

IMG_20220516_081943.jpg

I honestly think Olivia is one of the most beautiful women in the world - not even exaggerating! She's stunning on the left but in the right pics she's next level devastating 😍

On 5/16/2022 at 2:38 PM, BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95 said:

IMG_20220516_082018.jpg

IMG_20220516_081943.jpg

🀩🀩

I’m so glad you feel that way! I also think youΒ look absolutely spectacular and even more confident nowadays. Happy you feel good in your skin now, you are def rocking your beautiful curves and you have every right to be proud of your curvaceous body πŸ‘ŒπŸΌΒ 
Β 

Be strong and stay strong! πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ˜‰

• 2 weeks later...