• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Tom420 said:

Wow your looking amazing love your belly so far ! You look gorgeous 😍 can’t wait to see you with that extra weight 🥵 what’s your favourite part of gaining weight so far ? 

Thank you so much!! ❤️ My favourite part of gaining weight thus far is probably just being able to eat literally anything and everything I want lol! Definitely no more holding back going on here 👀 But not only that, I've noticed that i'm starting to be able to eat larger portions in one sitting which i'm loving so far because nothing goes to waste hehe 😍

• Curvage Model
On 6/7/2020 at 2:45 PM, Tom420 said:

Wow that is so hot just eating whatever you want and not surprised your able to eat more looking at your belly 😍 you must be eating so much food during this quarantine are you sure you’ll be able to stop at just 20lb or will your appetite and love for food mean you’ll gain more ? 😉🥵

Hehe welllll, with the amount i've been shoving down I definitely think that could be a possibility 😛 

• Curvage Model
Just now, Cousindave said:

Your body deserves more food so you can become a beautiful, Asian BBW 😍😍

*gives ramen*

Also anymore comparison pics 🥺

Thank you!! Gimme alllll the mf ramen so I can be cute thicc asian grill pls. I just finished one as we speak. Check back in like 5 minutes hehe :D 

• Curvage Model

Ya'll I wish I took more pictures of myself without filters when I was younger but whatevaaa! Thought I would do a wholesome side-by-side face comparison. What do ya'll think? chipmunk cheeks more pinchable now? 😛 DOUBLE CHIN CREW COME THRU

8D8D36D6-2A8F-4CDD-90A4-A252FBC2BBDE.thumb.JPG.7ccedd68d72a73ef1e505c363c43dd39.JPG

Edited by Tinchii

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

Loving your belly! Please post more swimsuit pics! Would love a side view of your belly in a swimsuit :) pretty  please!

Definitely ❤️ I'm for sure planning to do a huge tight swimsuit haul this summer, just have to wait to purchase ;) Keep an eye out thoooo

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Miss September said:

Zomg, you're so cute! ❤️

Coming from you is a huge compliment!! Thank you ❤️

19 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

you are indeed super cute and if you really enjoying it all, the eating and the gaining we may be looking at 300 pounds for next year, thank you for coming here and sharing your journey with us

❤️❤️❤️ I would not be surprised if that were the case lol! No matter how hard i’ve fought it in the past I believe now i’m simply just destined to be bigger 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Cousindave said:

We need more comparison pics!!

You’re right lol!! I lost many years of photos due to dropping my old phone in the toilet and being too incompetent to understand how to back stuff up. but imma keep digging for material!! 

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, bbwlover181 said:

I’m new here as well! Really loving your progress! A more full figure really looks a lot better on you then average size. Can’t wait to see your final goal weight...soft and bigger than ever belly! Keep it up! 😊

Wow thank you and a big welcome to Curvage! You're gonna love it here ;) Very excited to have u following my growth ❤️ 

• maybejames changed the title to Trina's 20 Pound Challenge!