❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

2 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Yesterday kicked off my Indulgence month and my feeder and I set off to stuff my belly at multiple places!

We started the day getting a big juicy sandwitch from Katz's Delicatessen which was amazing!

Afterwards we headed to a killer Ramen Place called Kyuramen and I ordered SO MUCH, two bowls of ramen, fluffy eggs over fried rice with gravy, fried pork, takoyaki, sweet potato fries and TONS of sugary drinks 🤤

I wish I could show the waiters face when I just kept ordering more and more, each time my belly overtaking my pants and pushing against the table 😮💨

Afterwards I got some Ice Cream and a Milkshake at a place called Van Leeuwen, they have some of my favorite ice cream and I got the Honey Comb Milkshake 🥵

Waddling back to the hotel I brought back one of my FAVORITE pizzas with me, the Artichoke Pie from Artichoke Basils 🔥

I go absolutely FERAL on that pizza with an insanely overpacked belly, tight from eating back to back to back

1.jpeg

4.jpeg

7.jpeg

9.jpeg

15.jpeg

13.jpeg

Jesus lord put a Warning label up @Mochii Babii for all this juicy hotness !!!😍😍😍😍

the mask GIF

19 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Yesterday kicked off my Indulgence month and my feeder and I set off to stuff my belly at multiple places!

We started the day getting a big juicy sandwitch from Katz's Delicatessen which was amazing!

Afterwards we headed to a killer Ramen Place called Kyuramen and I ordered SO MUCH, two bowls of ramen, fluffy eggs over fried rice with gravy, fried pork, takoyaki, sweet potato fries and TONS of sugary drinks 🤤

I wish I could show the waiters face when I just kept ordering more and more, each time my belly overtaking my pants and pushing against the table 😮💨

Afterwards I got some Ice Cream and a Milkshake at a place called Van Leeuwen, they have some of my favorite ice cream and I got the Honey Comb Milkshake 🥵

Waddling back to the hotel I brought back one of my FAVORITE pizzas with me, the Artichoke Pie from Artichoke Basils 🔥

I go absolutely FERAL on that pizza with an insanely overpacked belly, tight from eating back to back to back

1.jpeg

4.jpeg

7.jpeg

9.jpeg

15.jpeg

13.jpeg

Sounds like you're off to a great start!

Guest Guiltyascharged

Trying to figure out how the hell you even got out of that booth with your gut sticking out that far like....Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com

• Curvage Model
Just now, Guiltyascharged said:

Trying to figure out how the hell you even got out of that booth with your gut sticking out that far like....Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com

It was a struggle tbh 😅 My belly bumped into the table while my hips bumped into the wall of the booth LOL

6 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Another amazing indulgence day in the books!

Today I started off at a place called the Meatball Shop, they have some of the most mouthwatering meatball parm sandwiches AND I had their Cheesy Risotto with a side of Creamy Mac & Cheese 🤤

Once I finished it all my pants were already starting to get tight but I was just getting started 😈

So I headed down to a NYC staple, Black Tap! I knew I had to order one of their INSANE shakes with a whole cake slice on top. Ate that thing with my hands in front of everyone in there 🙈

Followed it up with an amazing Wagyu Steak Burger covered in greasy bacon and of course the cheese covered fries 😈

I was STUFFED by the end of this and looking MASSIVE in this booth on full display for everyone to see, it was kinda hot not gonna lie 😏

Managed to grab a pic in the Uber down to my next place and I look like a literal SPHERE OF FAT...Idk what these Uber drivers must be thinking when I heave my fat ass into their cars always headed for more food 😳

Next up I had to have some Oysters at this awesome Oyster Bar, maybe I had a few drinks there as well 🙈

My belly was BULGING at this point and hanging over my pants, I looked so WIDE sitting on this stool and mind you this was an upscale place...and here I am with all my fat just hanging out downing Oysters 🥵

After that I thought it was time for some more dessert so I headed down to this place called Tayaki which serves Macha Ice cream with Nutella in the cutest fish shaped waffle cone 😇

Finally to tap off the night I stopped at Prince Street Pizza on the way home to get some of their famous Pepperoni Slices which were just COVERED in grease 🤤

By time I got home my belly was HUGE and it felt sooo good to let it out of my WAY too tight pants 😮💨

Time to rest up and get ready for another day of Indulgence tomorrow 😈

1.thumb.jpeg.c6ac26e7722dde23d84f39a4d1824f9b.jpeg 3.thumb.jpeg.a9aca28ea6b1571b806ecfe8cc569bbc.jpeg 4.thumb.jpeg.fe7815d34b661eb768ba598da855bafb.jpeg 6.thumb.jpeg.0fb13602b66480ed1937538c04bdc6be.jpeg 8.thumb.jpeg.17c3932ffea9a041ac1e58069e99ecd8.jpeg 12.thumb.jpeg.1c37b2dcff44f4cb3d8353098b72a0f4.jpeg 13.thumb.jpeg.795876a5961d1e1320d8762558c378b3.jpeg 15.thumb.jpeg.46ac0a32333db08f5e35e7b8df21e052.jpeg 17.thumb.jpeg.e245e3c6b2823231f0d83fe1e7e38dd4.jpeg

Holy shit. That picture of you on the stool is ridiculous 🥵 The only thing that would be hotter is if you were getting some belly rubs at the same time hehe. The people in the restaurant would be so shocked to see that not only do you not care that your TANK of a gut is out, but that you’re fucking proud of it. 

My gosh! Amazing. I wish I could see the reaction in the restaurant as you let your belly hang out! 

By the way, do you have any clothes that cover your belly? Or in other words, when was the last time your belly was covered? All bbws should let their bellies hang out all the time! You’re an inspiration!

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, abrwtt said:

My gosh! Amazing. I wish I could see the reaction in the restaurant as you let your belly hang out! 

By the way, do you have any clothes that cover your belly? Or in other words, when was the last time your belly was covered? All bbws should let their bellies hang out all the time! You’re an inspiration!

I do but I don't like to wear them if I don't have to, much rather give my belly room to breathe 😮💨

• Curvage Model
Just now, Mochii Babii said:

Another amazing indulgence day in the books!

Today I started off at a place called the Meatball Shop, they have some of the most mouthwatering meatball parm sandwiches AND I had their Cheesy Risotto with a side of Creamy Mac & Cheese 🤤

Once I finished it all my pants were already starting to get tight but I was just getting started 😈

So I headed down to a NYC staple, Black Tap! I knew I had to order one of their INSANE shakes with a whole cake slice on top. Ate that thing with my hands in front of everyone in there 🙈

Followed it up with an amazing Wagyu Steak Burger covered in greasy bacon and of course the cheese covered fries 😈

I was STUFFED by the end of this and looking MASSIVE in this booth on full display for everyone to see, it was kinda hot not gonna lie 😏

Managed to grab a pic in the Uber down to my next place and I look like a literal SPHERE OF FAT...Idk what these Uber drivers must be thinking when I heave my fat ass into their cars always headed for more food 😳

Next up I had to have some Oysters at this awesome Oyster Bar, maybe I had a few drinks there as well 🙈

My belly was BULGING at this point and hanging over my pants, I looked so WIDE sitting on this stool and mind you this was an upscale place...and here I am with all my fat just hanging out downing Oysters 🥵

After that I thought it was time for some more dessert so I headed down to this place called Tayaki which serves Macha Ice cream with Nutella in the cutest fish shaped waffle cone 😇

Finally to tap off the night I stopped at Prince Street Pizza on the way home to get some of their famous Pepperoni Slices which were just COVERED in grease 🤤

By time I got home my belly was HUGE and it felt sooo good to let it out of my WAY too tight pants 😮💨

Time to rest up and get ready for another day of Indulgence tomorrow 😈

1.thumb.jpeg.c6ac26e7722dde23d84f39a4d1824f9b.jpeg 3.thumb.jpeg.a9aca28ea6b1571b806ecfe8cc569bbc.jpeg 4.thumb.jpeg.fe7815d34b661eb768ba598da855bafb.jpeg 6.thumb.jpeg.0fb13602b66480ed1937538c04bdc6be.jpeg 8.thumb.jpeg.17c3932ffea9a041ac1e58069e99ecd8.jpeg 12.thumb.jpeg.1c37b2dcff44f4cb3d8353098b72a0f4.jpeg 13.thumb.jpeg.795876a5961d1e1320d8762558c378b3.jpeg 15.thumb.jpeg.46ac0a32333db08f5e35e7b8df21e052.jpeg 17.thumb.jpeg.e245e3c6b2823231f0d83fe1e7e38dd4.jpeg

waoo my beautiful friend omg your tummy has spread so much it's almost
 to explode and your clothes look so tight you almost to break fucking 
hot when your sexy belly comes out omg hahaha you look sensational what 
a delicious food, continue like this😋💗🐳😍😋😉

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, FatterforMe said:

This is already getting crazy and we’re nowhere close to the end of the challenge. I’d love to see a price tag at the end of every day’s stuffing. 😍😳

Oh god I’m trying not to think about the price tag haha

But it’s okay, that’s why I make videos! To fund my addiction to amazing food 😈

You should think to yourself in the morning on an empty stomach "if it's ever really empty xD". 
And then at the end of the day after being all day eating think to yourself again. 
Even if you don't tell us the weight it would be interesting to know how much you can gain in a day eating so much. 

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Frozenfire said:

Is this another 30day stuffing challence :wub:

Kinda, but it's more about over indulging on rich heavy food from NYC Restaurants rather than just the fast food takeout I usually eat

I explain everything in detail here!
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/43530-❤️🔥-mochii-babii-~-goddess-of-gluttony-❤️🔥/&do=findComment&comment=1064722

• Curvage Model

With Monday - Thursday being dedicated to eating the most delicious food from NYC Restaurants, I thought it was only fitting to dedicate Fridays to NYC's Amazing Drinks and Bar Snacks!

Last night I hit up two fantastic places for great drinks. The first was called Lady Blue where I ordered Oysters, a Cheese Board for 2, a Shrimp cocktail, a super juicy burger and some of the most AMAZING fries I've ever tasted 🤤

To wash it all down I had two VERY STRONG rum drinks, One was with Pineapple and Lime and the other with Coconut and Mint, they were so damn good and got me SUPER tipsy 😮

I won't lie, both my feeder and I have a bit of kink when it comes to 🌿 and alcohol, which is another reason I LOVE stuffing on edibles 🥵

There's something so overindulgent and hedonistic about getting super drūnk and bloated 🙈

We have both been dying to make some drinking content and this night did not disappoint because after this place I headed over to Magic Hour to have literal IV Bags of Liquor and an entire champagne bottle to myself 😈

As I got more buzzed and bloated I really started to pop out of my clothes, my tits were bursting out my top and my belly was begging for release as I chugged the bubbly champagne 😮💨

It was so hot to be drinking like that in a public space as my fat was literally bursting in all directions 😏

Afterwards I had the drūnk munchies so I picked up one of my all time favorite Empanada Spots Empanada Mama

They REALLY hit the spot, just fried dough pockets of meat, cheese and goodness 🤤

By the end of the feast I was left completely bloated and beached, was such an amazing feeling being so drūnk and HUGE, can't wait to go even BIGGER next Friday 😈

1.jpeg

3.jpeg

6.jpeg

10.jpeg

12.jpeg

15.jpeg

19.jpeg

Edited by Mochii Babii

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic