Guest CarolineFA
20 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Saves me time from uploading them here too! Thank you 🥰💚

😊 You're most welcome love 🤩

• Curvage Model
On 2/6/2022 at 10:32 PM, fa1995 said:

imagine gatekeeping body size terms

THIS. 🙌🏻

It's actually so sucky the way people gatekeep how gaining and feedism should be. It's individual to each person and we will do it how we enjoy doing it, regardless of what that looks like to anyone and we will do it without any explanation to anyone who feels like they are entitled to one 👏🏻

5 minutes ago, CBJai said:

THIS. 🙌🏻

It's actually so sucky the way people gatekeep how gaining and feedism should be. It's individual to each person and we will do it how we enjoy doing it, regardless of what that looks like to anyone and we will do it without any explanation to anyone who feels like they are entitled to one 👏🏻

This X100,000 💕 Easy to forget sometimes the 'model' is an individual person on the other side of that screen and we all have our own view on sizes and how to do this 'thing' we share.

What I do know is Candii one of the most positive, inspiring and downright gorgeous model and person I've seen online in our community 😤💕