CouchQueen​😃

2 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Got a whole wardrobe full of clothing I'm "not built for" anymore.

I've been slowly selling off size 6s and 8s to make rooms for 18s and 20s. 🤭

CouchQueen_-_Wobbling_in_7in_Heels_-_SS02.gif.a754c88053daec41689b80ae0bba1e6e.gif

Lawdddddd look at the size of....everything!

When most people talk about 20s they are talking about rims, not clothes lol. 

How does it make you feel having these much smaller girls come buy your old clothes while you're stretching and spilling out of your new ones that are twice the size ?

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, ddongchim said:

Lawdddddd look at the size of....everything!

When most people talk about 20s they are talking about rims, not clothes lol. 

How does it make you feel having these much smaller girls come buy your old clothes while you're stretching and spilling out of your new ones that are twice the size ?

A bit jealous, if I'm honest, that she gets to wear cool designer looking stuff. 

While I struggle to find something that fits well, without looking mommyish.

Sometimes, it's easier to stay in (and eat) than it is to get myself all put together to go out (and eat).

Edited by CouchQueen

5 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

A bit jealous, if I'm honest, but she gets to wear cool designer looking stuff. 

Well I struggle to find something that fits well, without looking mommyish.

Sometimes, it's easier to stay in (and eat) then it is to get myself all put together to go out (and eat).

You can wear the designer stuff too you just have to let your big gut hang out!

Although come to think of it I've got no idea how you'd pack those thighs and ass into anything made for fit girls.

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, ddongchim said:

You can wear the designer stuff too you just have to let your big gut hang out!

Although come to think of it I've got no idea how you'd pack those thighs and ass into anything made for fit girls.

You are more right than you know, on both counts.

My feeder surprised me with a bunch of new outfits and lingerie, and some of them didn't fit perfectly. I had to tell him to choose sizes based on my hips and my breasts, not my belly. It's so disproportionately huge, that if I dress for my belly, everything else is too big.

I made this comparison picture last night, and I think that one of my thighs now is thicker than my whole torso used to be.

CouchQueen - 2021-12-01(01).jpg

Edited by CouchQueen

10 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

You are more right than you know, on both counts.

My feeder surprised me with a bunch of new outfits and lingerie, and some of them didn't fit perfectly. I had to tell him to choose sizes based on my hips and my breasts, not my belly. It's so disproportionately huge, that if I dress for my belly, everything else is too big.

I made this comparison picture last night, and I think that one of my thighs now is thicker than my whole torso used to be.

CouchQueen - 2021-12-01(01).jpg

Seriously, that's insane! You're literally spilling out of your panties in the after pic.

Your thighs have gotten so much bigger but like you said your belly is just expanding so much faster then everything else. Your belly is so prominent in every outfit it's impossible to hide. 

The craziest thing of all is how your breasts are large yet your belly just completely overshadows them to the point where you don't even notice how big they are.

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, ddongchim said:

Seriously, that's insane! You're literally spilling out of your panties in the after pic.

Your thighs have gotten so much bigger but like you said your belly is just expanding so much faster then everything else. Your belly is so prominent in every outfit it's impossible to hide. 

The craziest thing of all is how your breasts are large yet your belly just completely overshadows them to the point where you don't even notice how big they are.

2 cup sizes and 12 inches around but who's keeping track??

"Spilling out" is an accurate way to describe what my belly is doing most of the time. , When I try to put it away, it forms the largest, most perfectly spherical muffin top I've ever personally seen.

9 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

2 cup sizes and 12 inches around but who's keeping track??

"Spilling out" is an accurate way to describe what my belly is doing most of the time. , When I try to put it away, it forms the largest, most perfectly spherical muffin top I've ever personally seen.

12"… wow!

I'm a big fan of your "other" content so I've seen that belly when there's nowhere to hide and it's a sight to behold. Your feeder is absolutely dwarfed by the size of you it's incredible 😍

• Curvage Model
46 minutes ago, ddongchim said:

12"… wow!

I'm a big fan of your "other" content so I've seen that belly when there's nowhere to hide and it's a sight to behold. Your feeder is absolutely dwarfed by the size of you it's incredible 😍

I used to be able to wear his clothing! The only thing of his that I can still wear are shoes!

In fact, that reminds me of a great comparison pic idea. When we first started dating, he left a shirt at my house and I sent him a picture to where I was wearing it. It was tight around my bust but it still fit well. I've got some more recent pictures wearing his clothes, and my belly is straight up hanging out the bottom.

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, berserker1 said:

Have you ever talked with your boyfriend/feeder about a new goal weight? Is 275 or 300 lbs a possibility or it's just out of the question? One can dream... 😜

It's actually my doctor who has been telling me I need to exercise and lose weight, for my health. When I told my feeder that, he said he would feel guilty if I got bigger. So he has been trying to help me be more responsible with my eating.

But I'm very much still his feedee. In fact, those feedee habits and the desire to overeat are so strong, that he's the one trying to get me to restrain myself from pigging out.

I know that I'll never be a skinny girl again, and it drives my feeder wild when I say "Fuck trying to eat responsibly. I'm going to declare the new goal weight." But honestly I'm a little scared of getting bigger, because I haven't had any success getting smaller. 😅 

If I was dating a fat lady I wouldn't mind what she eats, Like seeing her eat sugary pancakes from IHOP would be a turn on. Especially if she got messy with it. But I would want her to work out. Sumo wrestlers are actually fairly healthy for their size because exercise burns visceral fat. Which releases inflammatory cytokines. I know you can't make anyone do anything. Pigs gonna pig. I would would just enjoy the obesity. Might as well.

To think little ol' you would achieve such high status among people who respect obesity. Can't imagine how proud you must be. To come so far against the odds. I can imagine skinny you telling fat admirers "Hey! Don't look down on me! One day I'll be so fat you'll just be begging for my acceptance."

4 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

My feeder brought home sprinkles and frosting and cherries.
He said he wants me to wear these jeans because he's going to turn my muffin top into a cupcake. 🥵

CouchQueen - Kitchen Boudoir - SS (3 of 3).jpg

My my, how Deliciously fat your face is getting😍I know you've been asked so many variations of this question, but what would the gym bunny of a few years back see if she saw that preposterously round face staring back in the 🪞??

Guest Stefan54

I'm a big fan of yours, and I'd like you to tell me a short statement of what it's like to be fat? What's it like to gain so much weight? In everyday life, what has changed, what do you feel? What can't you do anymore? How much is this experience worth? Why my girlfriend and I really want to do an adventure like this, where each one gains about 30 kilos or 40 kilos, and a desire from a long time ago, I always wanted to be fat, but I never went, I would like you to tell me what it's like to be fat, and whether it's worth it or not she and I do it