Greedy piglet accidentally gains 35 lbs in 3.5 months (teasing welcomed)

56 minutes ago, revengeoftheseth said:

Someone is fattening up, nicely! Good luck losing that weight, you greedy little piggy! By the time Christmas rolls around, you will be rolling around. THey won't know which holiday ham to carve! You just can't help yourself, can you?

1 hour ago, Demoncrap said:

How did you not notice 10 pounds ago when you were pouring out of every pair of pants that used to fit you perfectly? No one would mistake you now for a girl that has her waistline under control. You just couldn't stop eating, could you?

Oh, I noticed - I just couldn't do anything about it. I thought I was going to start eating healthy tomorrow... or the day after... and so on. And god knows if i'll be able to keep from plumping up at Christmas - I always do.

WIN_20181129_051703 - Copy.JPG

35 minutes ago, olivetree66 said:

What was your starting weight and what is it now?

I was around 120, now I'm pushing 155, admittedly weighed when full of food. I ate extremely healthily, no sugar, very little oil etc.  and exercised 4 times a week to get down to that weight - then I just... stopped. And started "temporarily" indulging my appetite, which has always been huge. Once I started, I couldn't stop.

Some out-of-context video stills from before (late August). I was rehearsing something in my underwear, haha. I didn't knowingly take this to record my weight, but maybe I should have. Just for comparison, and to show I'm not making this shit up! I knew I was gaining weight even back then - why didn't I stop eating? 

Untitled - Copy.png

Untitled2 - Copy.png

16 minutes ago, archangel62 said:

A piggy like you should be tied up and fed... But you're doing a pretty good job of it yourself! Your body needs that food now, don't try to deny it. When you feel that belly bulging over your pants while you eat, just remember, it's in charge... And it's insatiable ;)

You're right - it's totally out of control. It's not my fault if I can't help it - I don't really deserve to be blamed.

• april1st changed the title to Greedy piglet accidentally gains 35 lbs in 3.5 months (teasing welcomed)
4 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

you guys are horrible at teasing, jeez. 

She wants you to laugh at her and make fun of her, to spit your coffee, to call your friends over and say "Look at this fat chick." She doesn't want to hear "Wow, you look great!" She wants to hear "Wow, you look ridiculous." 

I'm not going to it publicly, though. Ain't my thing. In private, yea, public, no. 

Actually, either is fine!

4 minutes ago, donnied80 said:

I think you actually are!! 😂 and if you keep going at this pace you'll be a much bigger marshmallow by the end of Xmas break..

Anyone commenting on your growing mushy belly??

Not yet - I've been sucking it in and wearing clothes that hide it, but it's getting more jiggly - I worry that might attract attention, as movement does draw the eye.

3 minutes ago, donnied80 said:

I'm sure that by Xmas somebody will comment.. I mean, you've put on a lot! You can't really hide that belly now..

Probably first comments will be people suggesting you to eat less.. has it happened already?

no, why would i need to eat less

1 hour ago, JackF said:

You’ve got lovely small tits. Shame no one’s going to notice them with that sloppy belly hanging out. I love it when a girl ruins her body. 

Just because it's a bit swollen doesn't mean it's ruined... so what if my perennially bloated belly's starting to peek out under the hems of my smaller t shirts?

19 minutes ago, Monkey said:

You're looking soft and doughy all over so yep certainly looking like a marshmallow I'm sure if we were to poke you it would feel the same as well. Although if you're jiggling with every movement now its going to start looking more like jelly as you walk I bet with each hefty step you take.   

Surely you wouldn't call this hefty. A little chubby maybe, perhaps even porky. But hefty suggests I'm sporting a full on gut... 911726499_Untitled-Copy.thumb.png.1ac411608b89927e8a4deec220d13bf9.png

Also ignore the inner thighs - it's not like I'm getting problems with them rubbing together or anything

Untitled3 - Copy.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I managed to control my eating a bit over Christmas and New Year, so I think I slowed down my growth a bit... I still got plumper, but I don't think I blew up too much?? I did break my New Year's resolution on the 1st of January though. Sure, my pants are tighter and there's some more jiggling and bouncing going on around my middle, but...

485979163_1-Copy.thumb.JPG.ea8cc9b8ecdb19953630a8b7448f0330.JPG

1243459858_5-Copy.thumb.JPG.f2db4306b4ba4d39a13f2d66a01e3ddc.JPG

1. sucking it in

970324910_3-Copy.thumb.JPG.5d260c7febed2b766fd2ca218e2ee15b.JPG

2. relaxed

940007846_4-Copy.thumb.JPG.d6bfbc9e78d0809b8958f450c275a0a0.JPG
3. distended

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...