She clearly enjoys gaining weight, being fat, etc.  But I mean honestly guys, she weighs like 400 lbs now.  That's a whole lot.  It may be negatively affecting her life and she wants to go down a bit.  Or maybe she's fine with the weight now but doesn't want to go further and really gets a kick out of gaining so she's losing to gain again, she wouldn't be the first to do that.  Either way, no way she's going back to her starting weight and she looked amazing even 150 lbs less than she is now.

1 minute ago, S77 said:

She deleted her Curvage account also. I tried reaching out before processing the request to ask her if it was a mistake and she did not respond. I went ahead and processed the request.

Maybe she really is try to lost substantial weight and not gain it back then.  who knows, only her.

• Avataг locked this topic
  • gta unlocked this topic

I thought the thread was locked. Hmm. 

She may may just be going through some personal issues - her C4S is still up and look like she updated it in April, so I doubt she’s lost some gigantic amount of weight in less than two months. The MyFitnessPal thing could just be her keeping track of her activity level and maintaining - even the bigger SSBBWs out on the web stay moderately active to retain mobility (and at MM’s height and weight, she certainly qualifies). Right now I’d just sit back and wait for confirmation one way or the other. If she’s really leaving the scene, good for her. If she’s just taking a break (and I’ll be the first to admit that the fan base can get fucking kooky sometimes), then we just welcome her back when she’s ready.

And of course, if she does just ghost, there are plenty of ladies worth the time and attention out there. Hell, even Veelyn made a return recently, so no need to pressure someone in the process of debating on whether they want to stay in the community or not. 

11 hours ago, tomorrowcomestoday said:

I thought the thread was locked. Hmm. 

She may may just be going through some personal issues - her C4S is still up and look like she updated it in April, so I doubt she’s lost some gigantic amount of weight in less than two months. The MyFitnessPal thing could just be her keeping track of her activity level and maintaining - even the bigger SSBBWs out on the web stay moderately active to retain mobility (and at MM’s height and weight, she certainly qualifies). Right now I’d just sit back and wait for confirmation one way or the other. If she’s really leaving the scene, good for her. If she’s just taking a break (and I’ll be the first to admit that the fan base can get fucking kooky sometimes), then we just welcome her back when she’s ready.

And of course, if she does just ghost, there are plenty of ladies worth the time and attention out there. Hell, even Veelyn made a return recently, so no need to pressure someone in the process of debating on whether they want to stay in the community or not. 

Her c4s is still active yes, but even if she's leaving, why shut off a revenue source for people to buy her old vids?   Plus even though she updated in April, that was her first update since January and including that video there have been only 4 posts in the last 8 months when she'd previously often release more than 4 in a single month.  Something has obviously been brewing for awhile now.

Plus, her last video is only two minutes long and just briefly shows how fat she'd gotten.  In retrospect, with what we know now, it very obviously seems like a final quick video, to document how fat she'd gotten at her peak and make a few last bucks before starting her weight loss.

Totally agree though that there is no reason to harass her about it though I'm sure dicks will.  She never looked as big as she weighed because she was so tall, but 400lbs is a lot no matter what, don't blame her from try to drop some. Hopeful she'll be back at some point though.  I can think of a number of gainers who stepped away for awhile, lost weight, and then continued as bbw models at more consistent weight that they were comfortable with.  As I said before, she was hot as hell even 150lbs smaller, so she'd need to lose an insane amount of weight to lose my interest.

18 hours ago, islanders said:

Her c4s is still active yes, but even if she's leaving, why shut off a revenue source for people to buy her old vids?   Plus even though she updated in April, that was her first update since January and including that video there have been only 4 posts in the last 8 months when she'd previously often release more than 4 in a single month.  Something has obviously been brewing for awhile now.

Plus, her last video is only two minutes long and just briefly shows how fat she'd gotten.  In retrospect, with what we know now, it very obviously seems like a final quick video, to document how fat she'd gotten at her peak and make a few last bucks before starting her weight loss.

Totally agree though that there is no reason to harass her about it though I'm sure dicks will.  She never looked as big as she weighed because she was so tall, but 400lbs is a lot no matter what, don't blame her from try to drop some. Hopeful she'll be back at some point though.  I can think of a number of gainers who stepped away for awhile, lost weight, and then continued as bbw models at more consistent weight that they were comfortable with.  As I said before, she was hot as hell even 150lbs smaller, so she'd need to lose an insane amount of weight to lose my interest.

I agree, she should be left alone. For all we know she had a health scare, she's pregnant, or life priorities changed and she made a compromise with her husband and/or family. She did mention at one point she told her now husband that she wouldn't be in a relationship with him if he didn't support her weight gain. He's likely not into it and that's fine, that's his wife. Not our business at the end of the day.

I think it's best to wish her good luck in her future endeavors. We have tons of other content on here to enjoy.

Guest Llion_1991

It would be best if she, hopefully, just said her goodbyes on here. I'm really not looking forward to some begging for her to stay.

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, DorFox said:

Can we archive this thread already.

Don't think that's neccessary, it's obvious that she loves gaining weight and being fat, so she could be back in few months, or years.