AGT Aliss Bonython aka CurvyGainer

On 15.03.2017 at 3:37 AM, Gusto said:

The comment under her latest photo says, "I have been 130lbs and I have been 250lbs and now I'm exactly in between the two." I'm assuming this means she's around 190 now. Wondering where all the pics are of her when she was 250. I've only seen the one that was posted in this thread.

25 minutes ago, hexxus said:

I can't thank you enough for posting this! I've been yearning to see her at her heaviest for the longest time. I've seen her wear the same bracelet in other pics, so I don't have any doubts this is her. I now realize why she has a hanging lower belly even at her new lower weight=)

1 hour ago, Gusto said:

I can't thank you enough for posting this! I've been yearning to see her at her heaviest for the longest time. I've seen her wear the same bracelet in other pics, so I don't have any doubts this is her. I now realize why she has a hanging lower belly even at her new lower weight=)

The video at the bottom of page 3 is her heaviest 

52 minutes ago, Somaiscool1000 said:

The video at the bottom of page 3 is her heaviest 

Oh man that is too hot - I had always assumed that wasn't her, but now I definitely recognize her belly button/belly shape! She had such a lovely hang, so sad we will never see it again:( I will forever wonder whether it would have turned into a double belly.

Was she active here & on other forums 3+ yrs ago when she first started gaining, or did she just post vids on YT? I sure wish I was around back then!

Ever since she started posting bra & pantie photos her followers have jumped from a couple thousand to 60k, you wonder with the attention she may let herself go a bit, probably not 250 but maybe 215. I have noticed over the years when girls start posting it usually followed by a gain even though it was not intended but maybe subconsciously to continue to gain followers/subscribers, hopefully the trend continues

1 hour ago, feederdreams said:

I feel like if she properly takes off with followers she'll lose weight.

Her focus on both her YT and IG seems to be on plus size modeling and encouraging other women to embrace their bodies despite not living up to society's standards of beauty. Most fat women don't feel inspired by thin, beautiful women who promote body positivity. Some fat women even get offended when thin women say they are promoting body positivity, so I would imagine she would lose followers were she to lose weight. Not to mention all the guys following her for her curves lol.

I see her becoming a plus size model in the future, and either maintaining or gaining a little - though she loves to workout, so will need to eat even more to replenish all the calories she burns off from exercising.

10 hours ago, Dr.Krieger said:

Where did you get these they weren't posted on her instagram 

New instagram feature : you can post several photos at once and they appear on the same instagram post. So you have to click somewhere on her first bikini pic and youcan see the next one. (I didn't know before guyoninternet uploaded the two other bikini pics)

On 3/21/2017 at 9:35 PM, bigorange3 said:

You guys are bonkers. She's a smokeshow at any weight. Let's just enjoy?

I couldn't possibly agree more :) You have to admire a young lady who can embrace body positivity and confidence. I'm glad that she's brave enough to step in-front of a camera lens for us to enjoy.