Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

I was at Buc-ees yesterday and witnessed a wonderful interaction. For those of you who dont know, Buc-ees is a gas station known for clean bathrooms, a huge merch section, and isle after isle of food, candy, and other sweet treats. Anyway, as i was leaving the bathroom i spotted an extremely obese 20 something walking my way. She had a full length green dress on that looked borderline obscene. It was at least two sizes too small and hugged her like a second skin. As i got closer she stopped to speak with her mother.

"They have Dippin Dots" she said with an excited squeal. She looked absolutly elated and quickly showed off her large tub of dots. The girl was positively elated, like won the lottery excited. She then asked if they could get some fudge because "OMG mom, it smells so good!"

As they walked to the fudge counter I got a really good view of her moving and was not disappointed. She was built similar to Foxy Roxxie but smaller than she is now. My guess is 400 lbs or so. Well proportioned with a large but not overly dominate belly, large butt but not overly hippy, overstuffed arms with a wide cherubic face.

After i walked past i stole a glance at her face and she was mesmorized by the options. She no joke licked he lips. By the time i left she was still shoping and had a bag full of sugary treats.

Yesterday I was at AutoZone and I overheard the manager mention that 10 years ago she and her then bf used to be bodybuilders and worked out a lot, and after they stopped the weight started to "pile on" judging by how big she looked she was 300 or close to 300 lbs so the idea that this massive woman used to be fit and trim was pretty hot. She also told the customer she was talking to about how her daughter was also complaining about putting on weight, and she apperently told her daughter 'thats what happens to your metabolism after you turn 18' So I guess weight gain runs in their family too?

On 3/17/2022 at 4:23 PM, Jabber said:

Definitely and will try to share some more ASAP. Do you guys want to hear from like college or more stuff from back in high school and younger? Definitely have been keeping tabs on her since the gym run in and have heard a lot about her college exploits, she really became quite the hog. But she was always a greedy spoiled bitch. 

So, any updates on M?

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

Yesterday I went to the gym and there was a new receptionist, a fat middle-aged woman. Then I noticed. She wasn't new. She was an old receptionist who later moved to a different shift. I remembered her as an attractive cute girl with long hair and a normal body, perhaps just slightly chubby but normal. Yet there she was right in front of my eyes, with shorter hair, arms like hams and looking 50. She looked round, although her breasts didn't seem to have gotten bigger. When I left the gym she was standing and I could see just how wide her hips had become. She was out-and-out obese. That was an unexpected gift. So hot because I had actually forgotten she existed.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 7/11/2022 at 2:15 PM, stuckage_fan said:

Another one: After a 2021 team building activity, we had lunch at a restaurant. Our waitress was a gorgeous blonde: Self-confident and very talkative, but in a pleasant way, beautiful face, and pleasantly plump. Her black pants and top looked like they were one size too small. I was sitting next to a column, and even if I moved close to the table, the space between my chair and the column was fairly narrow. She moved through it several times, and I had the impression that she could just barely squeeze her hips through that spot. Fast forward to our team building from this year, which ended at the same restaurant. I was pleased to see her serving us again, and that she had gained at least 10 kilos, if not 20. Both her belly and hips looked larger than the year before. We were seated at a different table, but I doubt that she could still do that "between column and chair" move. When one (young and handsome) colleague had finished his meal, which was a rather generous portion, she took away the plate, and said, "If you eat such large portions, why are you so slim? I just look at food and then have it on my hips." (That last part was an expression that is hard to translate. For the German speakers: "Ich schau's an und hab's oben.")

That comment reminds me of a girl I used to work with; I've mentioned her before on here. She was the office babe, perfect peachy ass, even though she spent her working day eating trash trash food from the vending machine. I once eavesdroppedon  a conversation were middle-aged woman was saying to her "You're so lucky. You can eat whatever you want and you don't gain weight". Towards the end of ny stay there I was in a meeting with her and I noticed she was starting to grow a double chin: obviously her eating habits were starting to catch up with her. Unfortunately I left her company shortly after so I couldn't follow her evolution, but I looked her up on social media and her weight gain was obvious. She was wider and had hammy arms. Actually I first noticed that without her perfect body she wasn't actually pretty. If Joe Normie had seen her at that stage he would have thought she was just a chubby Average Jane. I also looked up her old "beta orbiters" (sorry about the incel-ish lnguage) and they both had lost a lot of weight. Actually not only they had better (more normative) bodies than her, but facially there wasn't much to choose between the three of them now.

We visited my partner's family again recently, and her weight has continued to slowly creep up. This meant that one of her favourite dresses that buttons down the chest and middle has started to get a little strained and pucker around the buttons - especially so when sat down but even when stood up. We were out with her sister when my partner got out of the car and noticed her dress had puckered and opened up between two of the buttons. Unfortunately for her, her younger, slimmer sister had also noticed this small wardrobe malfunction. She smirked upon seeing what had happened, walked over, put a finger through the gap in the fabric, and sunk it into my partner's soft stomach with a giggle. My poor partner doesn't like any focussed pressure on her belly as she finds it uncomfortable. Therefore, her sister poking her gut was both uncomfortable and embarrassing for her, so she blushed and made an audible "oof".

A similar thing happened a few days later when eating out. My girl was wearing a different dress which had a belt around the middle. She was okay stood up, but as soon as we sat down after ordering our food, her belly tried to bulge forward but was trapped and constricted by her belt. I saw her wince and start fiddling with her dress, so I asked what was wrong and she said that she was too squeezed in. Again, her sister's ears pricked up at this and I noticed her staring at my girl's straining belly. My partner eventually managed to undo the belt, and both I and her sister watched as her freed belly surged forward and back out into its usual plump shape. She breathed a sigh of relief. Her sister started laughing and said "you haven't even had your food yet", to which my girl replied "Yes, but I'm getting ready for when it comes. It's going to fill my belly anyway"

Let's be honest, her belly was already too well fed for the dress. The food was hardly going to make a difference. I doubt that little lie fooled her sister who had already seen and felt my partner's fat belly. 

We made homemade pizza last weekend and my wife LOVED it. It was pretty close to a medium in size but was loaded with cheese, sauce, olive oil, pepperoni and sausage. And it has a very thick crust.

I think the plan was to eat half and save the rest but she couldn’t help herself. When I commented that I was full, she told me, “Well, it’s not over for me when I’m full. I don’t know about you, but all this pizza is going on my belly”. Damn, that alone was 🥵 

But then she proceeded to eat her half and then part of mine, leaving only a few small slices as leftovers. By the end she was breathing heavy and had a considerable bloat. She even got up, said “Man. I look pregnant,” grabbed her belly and shook it. 🥵 🥵 🥵 

There's a girl I'm friends with on Facebook. One of those people I knew a long time ago, way before Facebook and one of us added the other (don't remember which) She dated a buddy of mine for a short time back in high school. She was part of our friend group, but I never knew her that well. 

She posted something not too long ago that I responded to and I happened to notice her profile picture. I clicked on it and holy mother of God she got huge. I mean she was a bit on the bigger side back in school, big boned mostly. Apparently she travels a lot and posts pictures constantly. I went back several years looking at pictures and she's steadily blown up. I would guess back in high school she may have been 170. She's on the taller side, 5'9" maybe? But now I can say with a fairly high degree of certainty she's north of 300 pounds.

She has a biiiiig ole belly, huge breasts sitting on top. She wears dresses in most photos, and always has a mixed drink and a plate of food sitting nearby. The guy she's with (Apparently her fiance) is a little bit on the heavy side, has a beer gut, but she dwarfs him. I have to wonder if it's a feeder/feedee relationship or if they're just both huge foodies and she's naturally just a bigger girl that gains weight easily?  Either way I was totally blown away. Never even crossed my mind she'd be the type to get hugely fat. 

i see this cute girl in class... short, curvy, frankly chubby , tight jeans, rolls noticeable on the back when sitting. nice arms for FA to like. go on facebook to look some pics, and i see her being skinny only a couple of years ago. not approaching her 30s i hope the trend continues and someone is able to enjoy her curves fully

I saw a woman at the subway exit today. She was wearing a tight red crop top. The zipper area on the back was clearly visible as it was forcibly joined. Meat was falling from the top of the crop. She's not overweight, but she was wearing a tight crop top. When she got up the stairs, she said to her friend, "I can't stand it, how long can I breathe it out, I feel like I'm going to explode".

Guest Bolognabill6969

Currently sitting in the coffee shop I regularly go to. They recently hired this new barista, she’s very cute, brunette, I’d say about 5,5. Not fat by any means but definitely has a muffin top. Which leads to why I’m posting lol. She’s wearing low waisted jeans and a tight pink tank top that looks as though it was purchased several pounds ago. When i say the muffin top is on full display… i mean she’s literally hanging out. I’m watching her walk around and serve, and the amount of time she’s spent having to tug the tank back down is almost comical. What’s even better is that not only is it riding up, it’s riding up legitimately past her belly button so her gut is on full display, it’s basically a crop top on her. And it’s riding up all around, so the back of her muffin top is out, clearly buldging out over her jeans. When she tugs it down, it does meet her jeans, but after shuffling around behind the counter for literally 10-15 seconds, it’s already back up. 

When I was a kid, it was fairly common here for women to go topless when swimming. Nowadays it has become rather rare. Still, some girls cover up only their bottom half when changing bikinis. But I have never seen a really fat woman showing her breasts at a pool or lake, until last week. She was sitting within 50 meters of a changing cubicle, but for some reason preferred not to use it. I guess her weight at 120 kilos. When changing from bikini top into bra, her enormous, sagging breasts and belly rolls were on full display, and she gave zero fucks about it. They were by far the largest breasts I have seen naked IRL. She then took off her bikini bottom, lying on her back with a towel on her midsection. When she had pulled her panties up on the front side, she dropped the towel and stood up. I do not know why; maybe her fatness made it hard to lift her ass from the ground to pull them up fully, or she just did not care. In any case, from the other side (not my view unfortunately), her naked fat ass must have been visible. I also liked the fact that she was changing into her underwear. While technically the same as a bikini, it is of course not so common to see an unfamiliar chick in her underwear.

On 8/8/2022 at 5:06 PM, Ilb345 said:

Currently sitting in the coffee shop I regularly go to. They recently hired this new barista, she’s very cute, brunette, I’d say about 5,5. Not fat by any means but definitely has a muffin top. Which leads to why I’m posting lol. She’s wearing low waisted jeans and a tight pink tank top that looks as though it was purchased several pounds ago. When i say the muffin top is on full display… i mean she’s literally hanging out. I’m watching her walk around and serve, and the amount of time she’s spent having to tug the tank back down is almost comical. What’s even better is that not only is it riding up, it’s riding up legitimately past her belly button so her gut is on full display, it’s basically a crop top on her. And it’s riding up all around, so the back of her muffin top is out, clearly buldging out over her jeans. When she tugs it down, it does meet her jeans, but after shuffling around behind the counter for literally 10-15 seconds, it’s already back up. 

This is so fucking hot 🥵 very jealous!

Met up with a woman I met online for a drink last night. From her Instagram, I knew (a) that she was very cute and (b) that she'd been gradually gaining weight for a while, especially starting when she turned 30 a few years ago. The most recent insta pic was from a year ago, so I suspected she may have continued to get heavier.

I could tell immediately this was the case. Her face was fuller with puffy cheeks and an always present, if small, double chin. She was wearing a fluffy baby blue dress, one with a band that sits right below the boobs and is loose and flowy below that---effectively gave the impression of a waist while obscuring her actual figure. Somewhat low cut too, highlighting her substantial cleavage. Her hips looked surprisingly wide as I followed her to the bar, and everything seemed to bounce a bit as she walked.

It was fun to observe a cute early thirties woman who's lazy lifestyle and love of booze were catching up with her weight-wise. I gathered she works from home, and loves food delivery and ride share apps. Her very specific drink order made me think she spends a lot of time in bars. She mentioned she usually chooses reading over going for a walk, and when she goes to a nearby park, it's to lay out in the sun. 

Anyway, the date itself was lousy and short, but this was a silver lining.

Screenshot_20220810-124103.png

Screenshot_20220810-124147.png

Screenshot_20220810-124223.png

Screenshot_20220810-124251.png

Screenshot_20220810-124325.png

Screenshot_20220810-124418.png

Screenshot_20220810-124459.png

Screenshot_20220810-124521.png

Screenshot_20220810-124632.png

Screenshot_20220810-124648.png

Screenshot_20220810-124729.png

Screenshot_20220810-124751.png

Screenshot_20220810-124810.png

Screenshot_20220810-124845.png

• 3 weeks later...

I have a simple but pleasant little scene. 

Dark, cramped but fantastic hole in the wall restaurant. Always has some nice atmosphere but as busy as it was the staff had taken a little long to get around to our table... Eventually our drink order was taken by a typical thin college age fresh hire, and then nothing.

Until a different face comes around profusely apologizing, whether a wife of the owner or simply a veteran on the staff I don't know, but a middle aged woman who certainly cared about appeasing us, soo much so that her rushing had her bump me at the booth's edge with her belly, adding to the shock I was certainly experiencing being broken from my conversation and met with such a lovely sight.

What a difference from the previous waitress, and one of the most apple shaped women I have ever seen, she was certainly soft all over, but it was hard to imagine anyone with a love of fat or not being able to focus on anything but the gut she sported, dress and apron stretched enough to leave a visible belly button indent. Incredibly wide and deep, as well as simply hefty enough to hang down on her thighs while standing, and the slight jiggle as she walked around the restaurant was heavenly, a little too distracting for being in public I admit! Can't blame her though, I would certainly be the same way if I was constantly so close to such good food. 😍

I was outside working on cleaning up the garage with my 4 year old son. We had walked across the street to chat with the neighbor girl. She's probably around 35 years old, 5'4"ish and I'd guess she weighs about 240 lbs. She always wears skin-tight leggings and form-fitting shirts. We're standing there chatting and my 4 year old says "do you have a baby?" She instinctively put her hand on her belly (which is quite large and sticks out a lot, honestly I wouldn't have been surprised if she answered that she WAS pregnant, but I was nonetheless petrified that my son said that 😅) and calmly answered that she has an 8 year old daughter that is at her daddy's house for the weekend. 

Close call, but funny and kinda hot at the same time. 

3 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

I was outside working on cleaning up the garage with my 4 year old son. We had walked across the street to chat with the neighbor girl. She's probably around 35 years old, 5'4"ish and I'd guess she weighs about 240 lbs. She always wears skin-tight leggings and form-fitting shirts. We're standing there chatting and my 4 year old says "do you have a baby?" She instinctively put her hand on her belly (which is quite large and sticks out a lot, honestly I wouldn't have been surprised if she answered that she WAS pregnant, but I was nonetheless petrified that my son said that 😅) and calmly answered that she has an 8 year old daughter that is at her daddy's house for the weekend. 

Close call, but funny and kinda hot at the same time. 

Kid is learning young ! Way to go son you make us all proud 😅😅😅

My dentist is getting kinda heavy. We're talking 40s blond milf type. Fit mom at first and now very similar to that Portland area weather lady with a thread on this site. Basically went from spunky to chunky in two visits, so a 6 month timeframe.  When you can see it through the scrubs, it's pretty substantial. Good stuff.

And then there's the ex-co-worker. She's the type of girl you can't help but notice in spite of her slimness: young, doting, bright smile, kinda reminds me of Pokimane or Candii Kayn mostly because of her pale brunette features and her youth (19, so don't worry guys). When I quit, I knew I had to take a shot and asked if she was seeing someone, which of course she was. And that was the end...
..until I cross paths with her a couple of times. Three months later, she's was walking down the street with her boyfriend and I only recognized her at the last second (but said nothing) and maybe she didn't remember or notice me (or care), but yeah when it clicked I noticed - she plumped up quite a bit. Again a month after that, the progression continued. Yoga pants again filled to capacity. I could be jealous, but in regards to her boyfriend I thought, "great job, kid. Keep her well-fed".

Either that story was greatly appreciated or this thread is a lot more lively than I thought.

I may as well hit y'all with another tale of rejection: the year is 2018, COVID has yet to halt the world to a death spiral, gas was cheap here in 'murica and there was still hopeful interest in comic book related entertainment franchises. I finally once-again ran into the dream woman I was obsessed about for years.. and this time I actually spoke to her. She was a young professional in public relations with a face of prime Pam Grier (albeit chubbier) and a body far more plump than current Pam; round, brown, 300 pounds and well-endowed with the three Bs. A true BBW.  I was on a bike ride, she was just coming from a local eatery (the contrast) after I asked her what she had going on that day. She added to that response: "I'm gonna head home and relax. I'm so stuffed with mac 'n cheese" with a quick pat of her tummy. It's the stuff you dream of hearing/witnessing firsthand as an FA, but rarely do until you're lucky enough to have a feedist relationship. Anyway, after beating around the bush and finally asking her out, she too gave me the "I'm seeing someone" rejection syntax. Alas, the dream ended but I acquired enough lucidity to interact with this angelic beauty. It was a good day.