Girls talking about their weight v2

Its 4/20 today and im debating if i should text my co worker or one of my female friends and see if she wants to go out to eat. I know shes most likely gonna get high today so maybe ill take her to an all you can eat buffet and see how much more she can eat while shes high. I really wanna see her max out her belly. They both get high so im trying to decide who im gonna take. Unless i decide to take both and they compete against eachother haha.

2 hours ago, TheIronGut said:

Its 4/20 today and im debating if i should text my co worker or one of my female friends and see if she wants to go out to eat. I know shes most likely gonna get high today so maybe ill take her to an all you can eat buffet and see how much more she can eat while shes high. I really wanna see her max out her belly. They both get high so im trying to decide who im gonna take. Unless i decide to take both and they compete against eachother haha.

I don't know if you know you may have posted this in the wrong thread?

This thread is about women who talk about their weight.

Back when I lived in Jersey, I remember being at the DMV and overhearing a conversation that a young mom with a toddler was having with the "teller" or w/e you call them. The teller is explaining to her that she needs to get the photo on her driver's license retaken because she no longer resembles her photo. Now, this was years ago and I was barely paying attention because, ya know, I was stoned at the most boring place on Earth, but I remember the interaction going something roughly like this:

The  toddler she has with her asks her what she's doing.

She turns to him and says, in that way adults talk to little kids, "Mommy has to have her photo retaken because she gained a lot of weight from having you."

The toddler says something like "Really?" or something else to indicate that he doesn't understand.

The woman continues to go,

"Mmhmm, you made mommy gain a bunch of weight so now she looks different!' And then just kept saying things along that line; she was obviously talking to the teller and making sure that he could hear her.

Unfofrtunately, NJ driver's licenses don't list or require your weight, so I didn't get to overhear what the new number was :( But I still love the idea of a woman embarrassed about her weight in public and fumbling to make excuses to save face really hot. Like... you could argue that if your kid is old enough to walk and talk, you could have lost the weight by now...

On 4/27/2022 at 10:35 AM, Chickenshack said:

Back when I lived in Jersey, I remember being at the DMV and overhearing a conversation that a young mom with a toddler was having with the "teller" or w/e you call them. The teller is explaining to her that she needs to get the photo on her driver's license retaken because she no longer resembles her photo. Now, this was years ago and I was barely paying attention because, ya know, I was stoned at the most boring place on Earth, but I remember the interaction going something roughly like this:

The  toddler she has with her asks her what she's doing.

She turns to him and says, in that way adults talk to little kids, "Mommy has to have her photo retaken because she gained a lot of weight from having you."

The toddler says something like "Really?" or something else to indicate that he doesn't understand.

The woman continues to go,

"Mmhmm, you made mommy gain a bunch of weight so now she looks different!' And then just kept saying things along that line; she was obviously talking to the teller and making sure that he could hear her.

Unfofrtunately, NJ driver's licenses don't list or require your weight, so I didn't get to overhear what the new number was :( But I still love the idea of a woman embarrassed about her weight in public and fumbling to make excuses to save face really hot. Like... you could argue that if your kid is old enough to walk and talk, you could have lost the weight by now...

Right like that can be really traumatic for a parent to tell their kid well it's your fault I did x y and z.

What a shame.

My girlfriend had an embarrassing moment the other day when the button came off her jeans. It didn’t pop off dramatically and hit someone, but it was still super hot. We were in my friend’s basement playing a card game on the floor, and she sits up and puts her hand over her stomach, like she’s feeling for something over top of her sweater. Her hand eventually makes its way under her sweater, feels around for a second, and then she picks up a button off the floor. She holds it up to us with an embarrassed smile. My friend’s girlfriend was like “let me see!” My girlfriend leans forward “no!” and hides her face with her forearms out of embarrassment. She eventually gets up and gets on her knees, lifts her shirt slightly, and holds the button up to where it came off, like she was going to reattach it somehow, which was adorable. “DAMN, GIRL!” my friend shouts from across the circle. I guess her jeans couldn’t take it anymore after sitting and crawling around on the floor all night, and the button just gave up. She had also been eating and drinking all weekend and was pretty bloated, so that didn’t help. Her swollen tummy was jutting out and clearly the culprit, and the top of her underwear was showing. “I don’t think that’s going to work” my friend’s girlfriend says. “Hey, it’s worth a try” my other friend says sarcastically. She sits back down defeated and lets go of her sweater. I have to adjust the way I’m sitting at this point because I’m getting turned on. “Alright, where were we?” she asks, clearly wanting the attention back on the game and not her.

• 2 weeks later...

This one is... kind of counter intuitive, I guess, but it was incredibly good to hear. I had a friend in high school who moved to California a few years ago, and he got married. On a visit to his family, him and his wife came to see his old friends and I spent a fair bit of time with them. I've always known that he shared my interest in big women, and sure enough, his wife is fatter than any of his exes (and some of them were SSBBWs, already).

Of course, I've always generally assumed that he was also likely to share my interest in having women get fatter than they already are, and it is somewhat 'confirmed' already by how *many* ex-girlfriends of his ended their relationship as much fatter women than when they started, but back in high school, we either never bothered to or never wanted to discuss any fetishes etc.

But when we got together and he introduced a morbidly obese wife to me, who seems entirely comfortable with her own size and weight, the conversation turned to our high school years, since that was when the two of us really knew each other. His wife, the woman so fat that she got out of breath waddling from the car in our short drive to the sofa in our front room, joined our reminiscing about high school with stories about her high school years... and cheerleading.

Apparently, when she left high school, she was at college and put on the freshman "fifty" (she clearly thought that was hilarious), and that was when my friend first asked her out. (She didn't explicitly *say* that my friend then spent the next six years keeping her gaining weight, but there's no way this woman was a cheerleader just fifty pounds ago. Maybe 200lbs ago, I can believe it.)

So, she never technically said anything about her current weight or acknowledged being so fat now, or anything like that, but meeting this incredible SSBBW, only for her to casually say "Back when I was in high school, I was on the cheer squad, but..."

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 11:57 AM, fat_elf said:

His wife, the woman so fat that she got out of breath waddling from the car in our short drive to the sofa in our front room, joined our reminiscing about high school with stories about her high school years... and cheerleading.

WOW! Your friend is not so much living the dream as living that fatty fantasy we tell ourselves is silly and unrealistic! 'I married a cheerleader in California and she's gained 200+ibs in 7 years' 😍

That must have been quite the surprise. Can you recall any details of what she said, what her attitude towards those days was? How she was in school in terms of social position etc? Doesn't sound like she minds her fatter life at all - I guess cheerleading is just something for high school for most people, so guessing it was along the lines of "glad I did it, but I prefer my life now".

Maybe ask you friend to show you an old photo of her? Not to post of course, just so you visualise how huge a change it's really been for her! And if you haven't already, tell him he's a fucking lucky guy lol!

Spoke to one of my female classmates from college a few days ago. We haven't talked in a while since weve both been busy with life. During our convo i we started talking about difference restaurants we want/have went to. At one point she mentioned that "Ive gained some weight during the pandemic and stressing out from school. I know ive always been built more on the thick side but i feel a bit heavier and my stomach has gotten a bit bigger." I told her that it was fine and completely normal and she shouldnt feel bad.

As we kept talking about different restaurants i mentioned this place that has endless dumplings and she got so excited. She said she loves dumplings and we should go one day but i would need to stop her if she over eats. I asked her why and she replied "yes you gotta stop me haha i love dumplings but with the way ive been eating its a problem. Ever since ive gained some weight around my stomach ive been eating more and more. Most of my weight is in my thighs and now its going to my stomach." I replied "having a little extra weight around your stomach isnt bad either it looks good on you (it really does honestly its not too much and not too little for her body frame) plus you can fit more dumplings in your belly haha." She laughed and said that it was sweet of me to be ok with her eating habits and her weight. 

The convo continued until she had to hang up the facetime call because her break at work was over. Before it ended i asked if she was willing to go to that endless dumpling spot when she got a chance. She said yes and i said "if we're gonna go you better inhale at least 20 dumplings while we're there" she replied "i bet i can do more than that haha youve never seen me really eat" i then said "ok i would love to see that if you do ill give you $50". She smurked at the camera and said "your on". Hopefully this plan pulls through. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lilou3869 said:

Before I gained weight, my breasts fit in a tiny man's hand. now, two hands are no longer enough to hold a single breast.  I like to wear bras at my old size so they spill out and show how much fatter I've grown.

I... I didn’t think that kind of physical change was possible, I am both amazed and bamboozled

• 1 month later...

So my girlfriend and I were chatting with a couple coworkers the other day. She was sitting down at her desk, and we were standing around. She still tries to wear jeans that don't fit anymore. She will have them buttoned for part of the day, then unbutton them when they get too uncomfortable. It gets cold in the office, so she was wearing a fleece jacket over her shirt. Earlier in the day, I noticed the elastic waistband of her fleece caught the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up, leaving an inch or two of skin exposed when she was sitting. This was especially hot as her back faces the walkway, so her little love handles were on display all day. Anyway, we were talking around her desk, and she stretched her arms up in an exaggerated way to demonstrate to us that she was tired. As she did this, the elastic of her fleece pulled her shirt up past her belly button and exposed the fact that her jeans were unbuttoned. I don't even know if she realized her stomach was showing because she kept her arms up yawning for several seconds before lowering them slowly. I caught one of our coworkers staring at her exposed belly as we were talking.

3 hours ago, User1496 said:

So my girlfriend and I were chatting with a couple coworkers the other day. She was sitting down at her desk, and we were standing around. She still tries to wear jeans that don't fit anymore. She will have them buttoned for part of the day, then unbutton them when they get too uncomfortable. It gets cold in the office, so she was wearing a fleece jacket over her shirt. Earlier in the day, I noticed the elastic waistband of her fleece caught the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up, leaving an inch or two of skin exposed when she was sitting. This was especially hot as her back faces the walkway, so her little love handles were on display all day. Anyway, we were talking around her desk, and she stretched her arms up in an exaggerated way to demonstrate to us that she was tired. As she did this, the elastic of her fleece pulled her shirt up past her belly button and exposed the fact that her jeans were unbuttoned. I don't even know if she realized her stomach was showing because she kept her arms up yawning for several seconds before lowering them slowly. I caught one of our coworkers staring at her exposed belly as we were talking.

This must have been a very exciting situation for you. It is always a major turn on for me when my wife incidentally let her curves, fat rolls, belly, escaping her too tight clothes in public. And it's even better when I can catch people staring at this sight.

12 hours ago, User1496 said:

Is she the type that otherwise looks slim? Always hot when people are surprised at a girl's chubby belly. 

On 7/25/2022 at 11:09 AM, Guideline2 said:

Is she the type that otherwise looks slim? Always hot when people are surprised at a girl's chubby belly. 

Yes, she’s pretty slim otherwise, maybe slightly softer all around now. She can mostly hide her stomach if she’s wearing something loose or bulky, but it’s noticeable if she’s wearing something fitted. Her fleece was actually kind of small on her before putting on weight, so you could see her belly bump underneath.

On 7/25/2022 at 2:08 AM, le_gone said:

This must have been a very exciting situation for you. It is always a major turn on for me when my wife incidentally let her curves, fat rolls, belly, escaping her too tight clothes in public. And it's even better when I can catch people staring at this sight.

Yeah, it’s especially cute when she doesn’t notice her clothes fit differently until she’s out of the house and can’t change.

• 5 weeks later...

Here's a story I found on another site:

I'm surprised no one has made a thread like this yet... In order to kick it off, I'll give one of my own stories. So, I had this private violin teacher in middle school (I was a nerd I know shut up), and the first time I met with her, she looked to be about 200 pounds. She still looked pretty chubby, though, since she was very short. I don't know her exact height, but she was definitely around 5'0" to 5'2". Anyway, I took lessons with her for about 2 months at first, and she didn't really gain much weight for those two months. However, I took about a 6 month break from lessons, and when I came back, she was fucking huge. It looked like she had somehow gained 100 pounds in half a year. And, after the break, I was doing lessons with her for about a year. Her weight fucking skyrocketed during that year. I thought she was huge at the start, and that she had gained a lot of weight during the 6 months I was gone, but that weight gain only accelerated. She always wore white tank tops so I could see her bra, and she also only wore leggings and sweatpants (probably the only things that fit her). So, whenever we started a lesson, she'd come out to the waiting room and I'd follow her down a short hallway. Obviously, I could see her colossal ass, which was wear a lot of her weight was distributed. During that short walk, she'd always breathe super heavily and get out of breath. The room she taught me in was EXTREMELY small, as well. It was the size of an elevator, that's how small it was. This, of course, resulted in her bumping into me. At first, it didn't happen very often, if at all. But, as the year progressed, she got so much bigger, and it would happen more and more frequently until I had to sort of lean against the wall when I played, so my elbow wouldn't dig into her fat. Yes. The room was that fucking small. I don't know when it started, but at one point she started bringing in food to eat during lessons. I would be playing, and she would just be stuffing her face. Every once in a while she would wear a tank top that didn't fit her current size. This, of course, resulted in her belly showing, usually up to her belly button. Now, all of this happened in late middle school and early high school, so I was very awkward and very horny. Whenever she would demonstrate how to do something, she usually would have to grab my bow or even my hand sometimes, which would result in my hand digging into her boobs and belly. I honestly think she was doing it on purpose, but I don't know for sure. By the end of the year, she was massive. Her ass would brush against the wall, and I'd have lean back to avoid brushing against her. And, she'd bend over to pick things up (usually food) out of her bag. Keep in mind, I'd also have to get my violin out of my case while she was in the room, so I was usually unzipping my case and putting rosin on my bow like less than a foot away from her belly (or ass, depending on which way she was facing). That about wraps up my experiences with that teacher. She started at about 200 pounds or so, and she was definitely over 400 by the end. I haven't talked to her or seen her since, so I don't know if she lost weight or somehow gained even more. Anyway, that was just one of my stories, so I'd love to hear other people's experiences as well.

• 2 weeks later...

A post a came across on Reddit a while back that fits this thread. Girl had turned 20 and was freaking out about putting on about 15 pounds. Pictures with her captions below.

619446189_ididntevenhavetotry-wasaround113.thumb.png.854c783d5a78b05c33b80d5819adf29a.png

I didn't even have to try - was around 113

2023116332_iusedtofeelsomuchmoresexy-sureihavebiggerboobsnowbutmywaististhick.thumb.png.91afc4bfe62957142efaeeea255fb39c.png

I used to feel so much more sexy - sure I have bigger boobs but my waist is thick

125170588_iknowimnotthatbig-butimnotinlovewithmybody.thumb.png.de180798c9509874fe8e72f8d2d27b1b.png

I know I'm not that big - but I'm not in love with my body

974173409_127nowandgoingupquickly.thumb.png.0b7b44564da6c4a95f969b655f8b70b9.png

127 now and going up quickly

1321449075_isthisjustthe20s-ialwaysusedtodrinkstarbucksdrinks-ialwayshaveandstillorderthemhalfsweetiwanttobeskinnyagain.thumb.png.69b0bd79f66658850c50984ecb3c6b0b.png

Is this just the 20s? I always used to drink starbucks drinks -  I always have and still order them half sweet 😬😥 I want to be skinny again

22 hours ago, Demoncrap said:

A post a came across on Reddit a while back that fits this thread. Girl had turned 20 and was freaking out about putting on about 15 pounds. Pictures with her captions below.

619446189_ididntevenhavetotry-wasaround113.thumb.png.854c783d5a78b05c33b80d5819adf29a.png

I didn't even have to try - was around 113

2023116332_iusedtofeelsomuchmoresexy-sureihavebiggerboobsnowbutmywaististhick.thumb.png.91afc4bfe62957142efaeeea255fb39c.png

I used to feel so much more sexy - sure I have bigger boobs but my waist is thick

125170588_iknowimnotthatbig-butimnotinlovewithmybody.thumb.png.de180798c9509874fe8e72f8d2d27b1b.png

I know I'm not that big - but I'm not in love with my body

974173409_127nowandgoingupquickly.thumb.png.0b7b44564da6c4a95f969b655f8b70b9.png

127 now and going up quickly

1321449075_isthisjustthe20s-ialwaysusedtodrinkstarbucksdrinks-ialwayshaveandstillorderthemhalfsweetiwanttobeskinnyagain.thumb.png.69b0bd79f66658850c50984ecb3c6b0b.png

Is this just the 20s? I always used to drink starbucks drinks -  I always have and still order them half sweet 😬😥 I want to be skinny again

She carrys the extra weight well, the number on the scale doesnt mean you're overweight. Every girl carrys the weight differently. From what i can tell its mostly in her stomach but it still looks good. 

On 9/8/2022 at 2:11 PM, Demoncrap said:

A post a came across on Reddit a while back that fits this thread. Girl had turned 20 and was freaking out about putting on about 15 pounds.

Red alert! Young adult becoming more adult and freaks out! 

Hopefully body acceptance and gaining weight will become more mainstream for young women.