Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

2 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

Holy fuck, she looks enormous! Thanks for sharing those amazing screenshots. Any chance you have video of the broadcast?

Definitely seems like she's back to her biggest, right?

Regarding video from the event, I hope something will pop up on Youtube, but I haven´t seen anything yet.

Its really tought to tell with her and angles and such. but yes I do think she is back at her biggest, she can´t keep her double chin away anymore in "normal" photos.

Heck I love her expression in this photo, I imagine thats her facial expression after stepping on the scale for the 1st time in a year, tho whats proberly happening in the photo is Mayara telling the singer how great she is and asking a question.

view.thumb.jpg.52e14fd8ef83921cf720e1a50e1508fb.jpg

3 hours ago, breadfruit said:

A few more

Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 23.28.54.png

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 04.40.55.png

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 05.37.58.png

She is so round, would be nice with new measurements in the next month or 2, I think the latest update was february 2021, maybe a hip measurement could confirm if she´s passed her Alem do Peso measurement, I rememeber they also measured her in the beginning of that show.

7 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Mayara modelling for NaifPlusSize

I love the fact that so many of the outfits looks like they are about to burst from the strain of Mayara´s morbidly obese sexy body.

Screenshot_20211208-215851_Instagram.thumb.jpg.73dc26ffd68e26b08326a232ff8e4b8b.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-191409_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e9b4474e91f5f9795f8978168bce7bdd.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-191400_Instagram.thumb.jpg.218675f0a40db6e26d38ac3af892da75.jpg

How does those buttons not pop?

Screenshot_20211208-191122_Instagram.thumb.jpg.55b03e29f0b1351215583d0e6126b12e.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-191131_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0086197c2af752124d98e6ea9a70d220.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-191215_Instagram.thumb.jpg.c1f2f730c1423c14be7b6a7565147c27.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-191223_Instagram.thumb.jpg.4f52e39304ec92463f4d32da9a99570b.jpg

Looks like she has maxed out their available sizes 😅 yet I won’t complain if a tight fit is the new right fit! 😉👌🏼

18 minutes ago, maf said:

Looks like she has maxed out their available sizes 😅 yet I won’t complain if a tight fit is the new right fit! 😉👌🏼

Oh she forsure is maxing out those outfits and sizes, NaifPlusSize advertise they go from a size 40 to 56, and honestly I´m a little surprised she can fit into a size 56 at this point, tho different brands can sway how big a size 56 is.

2 hours ago, Desdinova said:

Looking huge and gorgeous in this Instagram video!

Mayara Russi (@mayararussi) • Instagram photos and videos

And bigger and fatter than ever.

I have some new information about her measurements that I will compare to her former measurements and I will say most likely is Mayara Russi bigger and fatter than ever now,.

And holy shit has Mayara been packing on the inches and centimeters in 2021.

Naif PlusSize posted her measurements today wearing this yellow dress that we saw yesterday. Link: https://www.naif.com.br/vestido-viscolinho-aline-plus-size/p

Her new measurements are Bust 134 cm (52.7 inches) Waist 130 cm (51.1 Inches) and Hips 161 cm (63.3 inches)

In Alem Do Peso the doctor measured her to 155 cm back in 2014, I take this as her hip measuremet then, tho there is some uncertainty if the doctor measurement technique is the same as used in the fashion industry, but Mayara might in fact be 6 cm bigger now than in Alem do Peso

On 11/7/2014 at 11:27 PM, Hirsch von Bork said:

They say clearly 155 cm ( 61 inches). That's quite a girth.

Now lets look at Mayara´s measurements in February 2021, as seen in my qoute below it was Bust 130 cm, Waist 123 cm and Hips 152 cm.

So she has gained 4 cm in her bust. 7 cm in her waist and 9 cm in her hips since February 2021.

The link in the below qoute is not correct anymore because they deleted the bikini section she was featured in, but to clarify, the bikini photos in question was from the qoute in the bottom.

On 3/1/2021 at 8:50 AM, DanishFan87 said:

Sure is fine, also it seems like Mayara has even gained a little since revealing those measrements, because the clothing manufactorer has posted what Mayara´s measurements are when she wore this bikini

According to this site her measuerments are  Bust 130 which is a 1 cm gain, waist 123, which is a 2 cm increase and hips 152, which is a 2 cm increase, now 2 cm here and 2 cm there is only a little, but it adds up, because thats a 5 cm increase since october then.

https://www.anamayacurves.com.br/biquini-estampado-com-argola-na-alca-plus-size

Also look at the sizing chart and then mayara´s measurements, she´s kinda too big for their biggest size 54 in brazilian sizing

On 2/3/2021 at 5:48 PM, DanishFan87 said:

The following photos are from Predilect´s  Plus´ instagram page

We finally again got Mayara in a 2 piece and my gawd does she look great and also her belly looks flabbier than the last few times we have seen Mayara in 2 pieces.

144581153_1808145652673590_6160006201353198645_n.thumb.jpg.51a3fa567ff54d42d63aed16003fda1c.jpg

144145442_734013280824214_5088489776571644836_n.thumb.jpg.df5024fd1a025bc86b8f2251b0370cfe.jpg

So bless the good folks over at Naif Plus Size for making these numbers public.

So where does Mayara go from here? I wanna hear your opinions and guesses? I have an Idea but wanna hear what ya´´ll have to say first.

7 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

So where does Mayara go from here? I wanna hear your opinions and guesses? I have an Idea but wanna hear what ya´´ll have to say first.

Thanks for the stats! Really nice to see a more "objective" measure of her gain beyond what we can see in photos.

As for what's next, I tend to compare Mayara and Tess Holliday a lot these days. Both are at the upper end of what the plus size modeling industry can support. Not that that's a hard line, and both Mayara and Tess have played a role in expanding it. But that change happens slowly when it happens at all.

So (Scenario A) I think Mayara's gain will probably slow or plateau, though I don't expect her to lose weight. Of course, the alternative (Scenario B) is that the gain train continues full steam ahead, but I think that would require her to reorient her career, and to become even more of an influencer and less of a model. Those aren't mutually exclusive, but I think you know what I mean. But I do think Scenario A is much more likely than B.

5 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Thanks for the stats! Really nice to see a more "objective" measure of her gain beyond what we can see in photos.

As for what's next, I tend to compare Mayara and Tess Holliday a lot these days. Both are at the upper end of what the plus size modeling industry can support. Not that that's a hard line, and both Mayara and Tess have played a role in expanding it. But that change happens slowly when it happens at all.

So (Scenario A) I think Mayara's gain will probably slow or plateau, though I don't expect her to lose weight. Of course, the alternative (Scenario B) is that the gain train continues full steam ahead, but I think that would require her to reorient her career, and to become even more of an influencer and less of a model. Those aren't mutually exclusive, but I think you know what I mean. But I do think Scenario A is much more likely than B.

Yes its nice to see some stats that we can use to compare in regards to her progression.

Yeah I agree that Mayara has gotten so big again she is testing the limits of the plus size modelling industry, the Naif Plus size campaign is a perfect example of that, most of what we have seen her in looks tighter than it was proberly intended, even tho she is wearing their biggest size which is a 56, if Mayara keeps gaining, she will simply be too big to work with them regarding their current scope of sizing. Luckily there are some brands going up to size 60 and 62 in Brazil, so the industry in Brazil has moved a lot since 2014, where she almost couldn´t get any jobs because she was too big and she had not gotten a big enough fanbase to become an influencer.

If Mayara gets too big for the modelling industry again, being an influencer  is a real option, she has friends in that field with for example Felipe Campus that can guide her in regards to that.

I´m very corious to see where she can go with her acting career, especially if she as a minimum continue being atleast 160 kg/ 353 lbs, so far she has a very small part in Verdades Secretas, I have a hard time seeing her where she goes in that undustry, unless she lands a part in something similar to the roles that Chrissy Metz has gotten over the last few years. tho I hope she can blow the walls down in the film industry.

Regarding scenarios, I agree a slow gain or a plateau is the most likely given how massive she has gotten too and that she and especially her agency must be aware she is getting close too that upper limit.

On the other hand I have seen no signs of her slowing down regarding how often she posts about getting greasy and fatty foods in big quantities so the gain train might just continue.

Which reminds me, I wonder what her agency thinks of her current size, they gotta be loving whats she´s doing right now, she has never been more successfull than she is now, on ther other hand they must be worried about if she gets too big for the industry, I remember a trailer in the 1st season of Beleza GG where her agent was criticizing her for not working out and looking too flabby/ soft or something like that, so we know they have been on her case before.

Right now, I gotta say the dream would be for Verdades Secretas tp get a bunch more seasons and Mayara to have a much bigger role while not getting any smaller, like could you Imagine in a few years a 400 pound Mayara having a sex scene, that would be quite the sight.

11 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Yes its nice to see some stats that we can use to compare in regards to her progression.

Yeah I agree that Mayara has gotten so big again she is testing the limits of the plus size modelling industry, the Naif Plus size campaign is a perfect example of that, most of what we have seen her in looks tighter than it was proberly intended, even tho she is wearing their biggest size which is a 56, if Mayara keeps gaining, she will simply be too big to work with them regarding their current scope of sizing. Luckily there are some brands going up to size 60 and 62 in Brazil, so the industry in Brazil has moved a lot since 2014, where she almost couldn´t get any jobs because she was too big and she had not gotten a big enough fanbase to become an influencer.

If Mayara gets too big for the modelling industry again, being an influencer  is a real option, she has friends in that field with for example Felipe Campus that can guide her in regards to that.

I´m very corious to see where she can go with her acting career, especially if she as a minimum continue being atleast 160 kg/ 353 lbs, so far she has a very small part in Verdades Secretas, I have a hard time seeing her where she goes in that undustry, unless she lands a part in something similar to the roles that Chrissy Metz has gotten over the last few years. tho I hope she can blow the walls down in the film industry.

Regarding scenarios, I agree a slow gain or a plateau is the most likely given how massive she has gotten too and that she and especially her agency must be aware she is getting close too that upper limit.

On the other hand I have seen no signs of her slowing down regarding how often she posts about getting greasy and fatty foods in big quantities so the gain train might just continue.

Which reminds me, I wonder what her agency thinks of her current size, they gotta be loving whats she´s doing right now, she has never been more successfull than she is now, on ther other hand they must be worried about if she gets too big for the industry, I remember a trailer in the 1st season of Beleza GG where her agent was criticizing her for not working out and looking too flabby/ soft or something like that, so we know they have been on her case before.

Right now, I gotta say the dream would be for Verdades Secretas tp get a bunch more seasons and Mayara to have a much bigger role while not getting any smaller, like could you Imagine in a few years a 400 pound Mayara having a sex scene, that would be quite the sight.

Definitely all good points. Mayara and Tess seem to be leading a trend of other slightly smaller models "upsizing". I mean a few years ago would women like Nicole Johanssen, Tally Sharp and Johana Amaya been in the plus model mainstream? Would Diana Sirokai feel comfortable wearing tight clothes at what clearly is her very plump new peak weight? Is Ashley Graham even going to try to lose the belly after this pregnancy?

So I def don't see a diet. Will Mayara keep up the torrid ;) pace of gains that she had this year that have lead to unbelievably exciting dimensions? Maybe not but with her appetite and seeming to show off her larger than life attitude I think an inch a yr on that ample waist may continue for a yr or two.