Bebe Rexha

zachi

Bebe posted these to her story. Any idea what this is about? Does she want us to think this is her body with someone else's face shopped over hers? Is this just someone else altogether that I don't recognize? Bebe definitely seems bigger/less toned than this, but I have no idea what combination of misdirection and photo editing is going on here.

EDIT: Photos are of Sophia Loren. One of those situations where I knew the name but not the face! Thanks, @datguy. I guess Bebe wants us to think she kinda looks like Sophia Loren? Or she just really wanted to post these photos?

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 3.08.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 3.08.42 PM.png

1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

Bebe posted these to her story. Any idea what this is about? Does she want us to think this is her body with someone else's face shopped over hers? Is this just someone else altogether that I don't recognize? Bebe definitely seems bigger/less toned than this, but I have no idea what combination of misdirection and photo editing is going on here.

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 3.08.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 3.08.42 PM.png

Its photos of Sophia Loren, my dude.

3 hours ago, Jhall said:

Wow. It appears that Bebe might be making a foray into plus-size modeling:

That would be the dream. These last couple years plus size models have been exploding, so many that started as curvy models are in SSBBW territory now, it's crazy. Just imagine Bebe if she had a complete attitude shift about weight like Aliss Bonython. But remember people mention zero things about weight in her comments, It'll only make her want to lose it, even if it's positive.

26 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Probably not that close, I think her face would have rounded out more if she hit that. But I think she might almost have hit 30bmi...

i think she is well over the 180 pound mark  between 185 and 200  maybe   190 
and her face is pretty  full  and she has  slight double chin  we have seen this  in alot of paperazzi  photos and even in that  family  music video  her face is very rounded out   she is master at  useing makeup contoring  and  certian angles to make her face look not a full  in photos  and videos she has control over 

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha