• Curvage Model

I'm in the process of locating older photos to show my transformation/gain. Unfortunately, when I was smaller and unappreciative of my body, I did not like to take many photos so they are harder to find. They do exist, they are just harder to dig up. 

I hope you enjoy my gains over the years. I have always been some sort of curvy even when at my smallest (134lbs)  I had wider hips/thighs and larger breasts than my peers.  My fat has since filled out all over my body so beautifully.

Along with inflating my body, I have attempted to transform myself from hair to toe by ; changing my hair color & adding extensions, 5 years of braces (completed years ago), advanced skin care treatments, enhancing facial features with fillers, neurotoxins, eyelash extensions, permanent lip augmentation and permanent make up. I truly enjoy watching myself change and get hotter (to my standards of hot) and am always looking for new ways to do so. 

I will enjoy getting to see the contrast through these photos just as much as you.

let me know if I should do this in before/after forum- I was considering but I rather do that when I can get better side by side before after photos once I've dug everything up!

Edited by Olivia Jaide

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Located some of my first photos when I realized I was a feedee and started modeling! I had gone blonde at this point. I still hope to find more of me as a brunette and load those up as I find them. Gosh! Now my belly just explodes over anything I wear, I cant believe how much I've grown. Does anyone remember any of these photos from the beginning?IMG-0604.thumb.jpg.a81f1b73c846301bbe0296fd46968677.jpgIMG-6355.thumb.jpg.1f8971145ef8a0424dcffcca18f1ae68.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

I guess I should set the record straight how I acquired all this weight because I always get asked :

It is a mix of accidental gain, letting myself go (stopped dieting and gym), rebellion and gaining on purpose.

All have happened at different stages. I am currently gaining on purpose and to rebel.

IMG-7764.thumb.jpg.be8f84bc2af8aec9c98f61a6afcdfb5f.jpg

Edited by Olivia Jaide
added photo :)

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

Please show us some pictures you are bursting out of too thight jeans.

Unfortunately, I’m not currently taking requests. I’m here to enjoy this journey and share it how I want. In a space that is FREE for you! 😊Pressure to conform to what others want me to do doesn’t generally work for me and I’ll just stop posting all together if I feel any.

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, marlow said:

If you care to share, I'd love to hear a little more about rebellion as part of the drive behind your gorgeous gain. Are you rebelling against rigid societal beauty standards, or something more narrow? Anyway, whatever you're doing is working, and I have been recruited to your side. You're a stone fox and every pound makes you hotter. XO  

Hey marlow! To touch on the rebellion a little bit: Definitely rebelling against rigid societal beauty standards and diet culture. The more it is pressed on me to lose weight, the more I want to not do that or to gain and just give people the finger. It also goes with body autonomy I guess. I want to be free to do with my body what I please. I've been given many comments demanding that I need to lose weight. For why? For YOU, A STRANGER?! That just seems so silly to me. To change to fit what someone prefers to look at and in exchange I suffer and deprive myself? Now, I have said in a video documentary that I gain on purpose and love the attention it brings. So in a way I have made some decisions based off what people enjoy- the difference is that I'm enjoying it too!

I grew up, like many of us beautiful fatties, being told something was wrong with fat bodies. That they took up too much space. They weren't attractive. That you aren't allowed to be confident if you've gone above a certain weight or had rolls and a double chin. It's just beat into us that fat isn't okay and I'm here to exist and shout, "YES IT IS! AND IT CAN BE BEAUTIFUL!"

Not sure if that was helpful in answering your question or if I went a little off topic, but it's what was on the top of my head at the moment. Please feel free to ask more on the subject!

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, jj22 said:

I seem to remember you wore braces a long time ago - or I am I making that up?  I definitely remember struggling to find where to buy your videos for some reason - did you go by another name at some point? 

The first video that I actually remember seeing you in was a collab/roleplay you did with Ivy D - you're step-sisters and she's encouraging you to gain weight.  

You looked beautiful then, but you look SUPER-beautiful now!

Congratulations on ten years!  I hope it's been prosperous and enjoyable.  I hope you carry on doing this for a long time to come!

Yeah! I did have braces back then. Yup, I started off with the name Zecora Belle and changed it a little over a year in because it just didn't fit me.

Thank you so much! I have never been able to commit myself to anything long term, but this is one I have been able to. Mostly in part because I can run my own show when I want, how I want :). It has been prosperous, empowering and so enjoyable- especially when I have fans like you!

• Curvage Model
On 2/7/2023 at 11:25 PM, jj22 said:

Ah yes, Zecora Belle!  I thought you'd used another name but had forgotten it completely!  I agree, Olivia Jaide fits you better.  I love to hear about models' history of being on the internet and how the experience has been for them.

I think it's inspirational to see how you've totally committed yourself to this.  Sadly, I'm a slave to the 9 to 5 office rat-race, so it's cool to hear how doing this makes you feel in control of your own life. 

I'm just a humble mega-fan worshipping at your altar.

Although I have committed to it, I feel I’ve always been very “part-time”. I am trying to spend a little more time and create more than ever this year. That’s my goal. 

TBH, a lot has changed though. I never really had to “work hard”. I could just exist, post a few clips and things always took off for me. But since the pandemic and more people entering to have an online presence, it’s becoming more work. A lot has changed. Have to do double or triple to get out what I used to put in. That can be disheartening and take away some of the fun. It is a whole lot easier and motivating when I take a moment to realize it’s been a decade and some people have been supporting me all along (like you) and I never felt I had to sacrifice any pieces of myself along the way. 😊

keep worshipping. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Toffeeman said:

Hello Olivia 😊 I discovered you around 2018 on another site in which you produce content and have been a real big admirer of yours ever since. Your solo work plus your collabs always got my attention! 🥵😍 however I have to say your most recent content is unbelievable! Your stuffing videos and fat chat is second to none right now. 

So great to hear that! 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Toffeeman said:

You're very welcome 😊  I was very pleased when you arrived on this site as not only do we get to see your fantastic content but also your insight on things as you engage with people here. Plus I get to review your content too which is always something I enjoy haha.

I signed up years ago, but a member told me it would be good if I participated again and sold my clips. I’m happy I came back! Thanks for reviews as they let me know what you’re enjoying so I can make more 😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Currently on my cruise (1 of 2) 

Tonight we docked in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We’re leaving shortly, but since I have cell service here I thought I’d give some updates. 
There isn’t a whole lot to do when we’re only in port from 4pm -9pm so I got off the ship to at least get food 😛.  Of course I had to get the garlic chicken Mofongo! Along with beef empanadas.
BBCACF7B-871A-42AF-9893-DBED3973560E.thumb.jpeg.cd2698179bf14a2129c05cd0245ee2c3.jpegCB04A3FB-4B45-4B8B-A38B-98631B7C24E6.thumb.jpeg.ba61ae97f157e16acad9163de7bbae14.jpegOn the beautiful walk back to the ship I stopped for some snacks. When I travel I love to get things I can’t find back home, along with goodies I know I already love and want to munch on late at night in my cabin. 
8494A717-A920-44F2-AECC-E935F03FF2C0.thumb.jpeg.11c14635a86adbfac3027ae11514bb38.jpegI’ve been eating every chance I get! I will absolutely be going home fatter.

There are so many things I’ve noticed about my growing body on this cruise so far. One of them is that I’m SO INCREDIBLY FAT! There’s been so many changes to my body and the way I do things. I should probably make a whole new video on this.

After both cruises are complete, I will add everything I ate to my food forum 🙂.

Funds from video purchases this week will go to my extras on my trips - like snacks and adult beverages (which lead me to eat even more). I do have a new stuffing up that even makes me horny (and hungry haha).

Please react to this post if you enjoyed it and would like me to make more posts when I have cell reception to do so. I love to share these things with you.