• Curvage Model

I'm in the process of locating older photos to show my transformation/gain. Unfortunately, when I was smaller and unappreciative of my body, I did not like to take many photos so they are harder to find. They do exist, they are just harder to dig up. 

I hope you enjoy my gains over the years. I have always been some sort of curvy even when at my smallest (134lbs)  I had wider hips/thighs and larger breasts than my peers.  My fat has since filled out all over my body so beautifully.

Along with inflating my body, I have attempted to transform myself from hair to toe by ; changing my hair color & adding extensions, 5 years of braces (completed years ago), advanced skin care treatments, enhancing facial features with fillers, neurotoxins, eyelash extensions, permanent lip augmentation and permanent make up. I truly enjoy watching myself change and get hotter (to my standards of hot) and am always looking for new ways to do so. 

I will enjoy getting to see the contrast through these photos just as much as you.

let me know if I should do this in before/after forum- I was considering but I rather do that when I can get better side by side before after photos once I've dug everything up!

Edited by Olivia Jaide

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Located some of my first photos when I realized I was a feedee and started modeling! I had gone blonde at this point. I still hope to find more of me as a brunette and load those up as I find them. Gosh! Now my belly just explodes over anything I wear, I cant believe how much I've grown. Does anyone remember any of these photos from the beginning?IMG-0604.thumb.jpg.a81f1b73c846301bbe0296fd46968677.jpgIMG-6355.thumb.jpg.1f8971145ef8a0424dcffcca18f1ae68.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

Jeans then and now.

I have way more jeans photos to post but wanted to show you the oldest I could find for now vs the newest taken fall of 2022. Even the confidence has grown!

jeans1.thumb.jpg.e69a55fad6fbeb70f5106876bf042a48.jpgjeans2.thumb.jpg.515ec710d8594510b17911ef114be1a3.jpg

Edited by Olivia Jaide
typo

2 hours ago, Olivia Jaide said:

Jeans then and now.

I have way more jeans photos to post but wanted to show you the oldest I could find for now vs the newest taken fall of 2022. Even the confidence has grown!

jeans1.thumb.jpg.e69a55fad6fbeb70f5106876bf042a48.jpgjeans2.thumb.jpg.515ec710d8594510b17911ef114be1a3.jpg

Olivia hits the nail on the head!  What I LOVE LOVE LOVE about this before-and-after is the way it captures not only the truly beautiful physical transformation, but the confidence transformation as well.

In that first photo, you seem a little diffident, a tiny bit uncertain.  But in the second photo, those jeans are bursting not just with that SEXY body, but also with confidence and pride at your achievements.

• Curvage Model

I guess I should set the record straight how I acquired all this weight because I always get asked :

It is a mix of accidental gain, letting myself go (stopped dieting and gym), rebellion and gaining on purpose.

All have happened at different stages. I am currently gaining on purpose and to rebel.

IMG-7764.thumb.jpg.be8f84bc2af8aec9c98f61a6afcdfb5f.jpg

Edited by Olivia Jaide
added photo :)

5 hours ago, Olivia Jaide said:

I guess I should set the record straight how I acquired all this weight because I always get asked :

It is a mix of accidental gain, letting myself go (stopped dieting and gym), rebellion and gaining on purpose.

All have happened at different stages. I am currently gaining on purpose and to rebel.

Big, beautiful, bombshell, Barbie-doll superstar-goddess who deserves to be adored.

Guest Piper Pines
6 hours ago, Olivia Jaide said:

Hey beautiful💋 Do you ever do collabs?

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

Please show us some pictures you are bursting out of too thight jeans.

Unfortunately, I’m not currently taking requests. I’m here to enjoy this journey and share it how I want. In a space that is FREE for you! 😊Pressure to conform to what others want me to do doesn’t generally work for me and I’ll just stop posting all together if I feel any.

If you care to share, I'd love to hear a little more about rebellion as part of the drive behind your gorgeous gain. Are you rebelling against rigid societal beauty standards, or something more narrow? Anyway, whatever you're doing is working, and I have been recruited to your side. You're a stone fox and every pound makes you hotter. XO  

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, marlow said:

If you care to share, I'd love to hear a little more about rebellion as part of the drive behind your gorgeous gain. Are you rebelling against rigid societal beauty standards, or something more narrow? Anyway, whatever you're doing is working, and I have been recruited to your side. You're a stone fox and every pound makes you hotter. XO  

Hey marlow! To touch on the rebellion a little bit: Definitely rebelling against rigid societal beauty standards and diet culture. The more it is pressed on me to lose weight, the more I want to not do that or to gain and just give people the finger. It also goes with body autonomy I guess. I want to be free to do with my body what I please. I've been given many comments demanding that I need to lose weight. For why? For YOU, A STRANGER?! That just seems so silly to me. To change to fit what someone prefers to look at and in exchange I suffer and deprive myself? Now, I have said in a video documentary that I gain on purpose and love the attention it brings. So in a way I have made some decisions based off what people enjoy- the difference is that I'm enjoying it too!

I grew up, like many of us beautiful fatties, being told something was wrong with fat bodies. That they took up too much space. They weren't attractive. That you aren't allowed to be confident if you've gone above a certain weight or had rolls and a double chin. It's just beat into us that fat isn't okay and I'm here to exist and shout, "YES IT IS! AND IT CAN BE BEAUTIFUL!"

Not sure if that was helpful in answering your question or if I went a little off topic, but it's what was on the top of my head at the moment. Please feel free to ask more on the subject!