FatGirl gains 100+lbs…

1 hour ago, FatGirl45 said:

Oh my god! Look at the size of me in comparison! 😮 that’s so crazy! To be fair there’s a solid 150+lbs between these photos 🤭

Just think, it’s only a matter of time before the picture on the right is the “before” pic and you’ll wonder how you were ever that “small.”

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, gogo89 said:

Just think, it’s only a matter of time before the picture on the right is the “before” pic and you’ll wonder how you were ever that “small.”

That’s true! 😁 how big would I need to get to make this after picture look small? 🤔🤭

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, jonasctba said:

It's still so hard to believe you used to be thin and had abs. I think when you look at these before pics you must feel the same

I do indeed! I can even imagine more what it’d be like for there to be so little of me 😂 plus I can’t imagine how little food I used to eat because I never feel like I’m getting to eat enough now 😂

15 hours ago, gogo89 said:

Well if it’s 150 lbs between the first 2 pics…. I guess you’ll need another 150 lbs! Now you’ll just have to gain that much more… for science 

I mean, if it’s for science 🤷🏽

Guest nonrelated
24 minutes ago, FatGirl45 said:

I look so fat from behind 🤭❤️

B9D1C47D-4EEB-4163-8CEC-1904D60F2AC5.jpeg

You should do a video where you calculate your body fat percentage, BMI, stats like that, because you really have become a true butterball! Literally! It's so beautiful.