Reiinapop 2020 Gaining and BEYOND

• 2 weeks later...
Guest romeos92

i hope she reads it, that whole world wants her to never stop gaining she's pure perfection as she gets bigger, she so hot it's hard to describe in words

19 minutes ago, reiinapop said:

so yes I do have a hip roll! at the beginning of November I ordered a bunch of new size 3X clothes after taking my measurements and by the time they arrived I had gained 10 pounds and all the bottoms were too small on me 🥵 and my arms are getting too chubby for one of my XXL t-shirts! My goal is 240 by the end of the year, I super hope I overshoot it 😍

B49AE8F0-AF6F-4843-BD64-0D63612B7706.jpeg

You'll 1000% overshoot that goal by a ton, I'd be surprised if you didnt reach 250+ stuffed! Cannot wait to see what next year does to you, that belly is going to be absolutely MASSIVE 

43 minutes ago, reiinapop said:

so yes I do have a hip roll! at the beginning of November I ordered a bunch of new size 3X clothes after taking my measurements and by the time they arrived I had gained 10 pounds and all the bottoms were too small on me 🥵 and my arms are getting too chubby for one of my XXL t-shirts! My goal is 240 by the end of the year, I super hope I overshoot it 😍

Hips, belly and that chubby face are sexy af 😍

13 hours ago, reiinapop said:

I Love You GIF

14 hours ago, reiinapop said:

Cat Wow GIF

15 hours ago, reiinapop said:

Don’t mind me. I’m just over here rooting for you to hit 300lbs in 2022 😉