CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Tom Grey said:

Have anyone of your co-worders said anything about your weight gain? Also have any of your co-workers lost weight?

I convinced a few of them to start going to the gym. And by the time I started fattening up, they were trying to convince me to go. 😝

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, maurice_deux said:

They must have been wondering why you were suddenly not interested in going to the gym. Also, why you gained so much weight so rapidly after quitting the gym. The vast majority of people would never think that a fit woman would willingly make herself fat. They would be shocked to learn that it was very intentional!

Well, I had also hurt my leg. Maybe they just figured I was accidentally storing all of the carbs and protein that I was no longer burning 😅

• Curvage Model
On 3/28/2024 at 7:35 PM, this guy said:

Fit girl who encourages others to go to the gym, only to get fat herself and have the people she previously encouraged try to convince her to go back to the gym. Your like feedist\weight gain fiction come to life!

Maybe I can spin this out into a video, roleplay or something 🤔😝

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, skyros2404 said:

For me, That pic on the right is in the top 3: beautiful face and you look relax, you play videos game, you use naturally your belly as armrest for gaming longer, totally perfect :)

All right, close up, low angle, off to the side. Got it. 😅❤️

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Yeah, comparing this to the bathroom pic you posted a few days ago really shows that -- with your belly going from slightly hanging over your pants to sitting on and almost spilling into the sink. :D 

I ought to put those side by side 🤔

• Curvage Model

I've got new pics & content that I'll share with you guys next week, including a new video coming out Monday!

CouchQueen-2024-03-30(01).thumb.jpg.505c03429c04a73794f6b36e4d2d5cf0.jpgBut for now, a B&A. It's funny how in just a year, I went from being able to hide my belly in this corset, to not being able to hide it at all. 😳

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, litmus said:

I'm not sure about "polite society", but any man who has made love to a woman with a big, soft, lower belly, know how incredibly good it feels.  Once I made love to my first woman with a belly, there was no going back.  Hope your man fully appreciates you and makes you feel like a Goddess.  Stay hungry, be happy!

He appreciates this belly even more than I do

And he treats the rest of me pretty damn well too 😝