• Curvage Model

I've gotten requests to do an updated stuffing clip and whip cream stuffing, so I figured why not both. ;) I binge on cheesy bacon potatoes, chocolate covered donuts, mac n cheese and whip cream until I was absolutely bloated. 

'Junk Food Stuffing'https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/2684-junk-food-stuffing/

JunkFoodStuffing_01.JPG

JunkFoodStuffing_02.JPG

JunkFoodStuffing_03.JPG

JunkFoodStuffing_04.JPG

• Curvage Model
On 6/30/2019 at 5:05 AM, drum said:

Its the hips and thighs that make you so lovely. The belly is amazing, but to really get a proper belly hang you need wide hips as a foundation and you have that in spades. The hips are what allow you to carry so much more weight so well. 

Thank you drum! I love wide hips / big butts on women and I'm happy to be naturally blessed in that area too. :)

Guest DailyDose

Over 60!! Excuse me while I faint, you must be very soft and heavy :D how does it feel to have such a wide bottom? You must overflow chairs 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, DailyDose said:

Over 60!! Excuse me while I faint, you must be very soft and heavy :D how does it feel to have such a wide bottom? You must overflow chairs 

Yes I do. i tried ordering a “big and tall” gaming chair last month from Amazon. My hips and ass wouldn’t fit into it lol still need to find one though, I like to game a lot.