Jay Krakower

ChubFan

• 2 weeks later...

what i like the most about this thread - transformation its of course the gain but not only that. this was a full blown adoption of the fatness rocks theme. she overcome being too skinny and went to ok chubby fat but not only that, the fact that she is openly celebrating even in just drawing very obese bodies may be a sign of things to come and that is just absolutely fantastic

On 8/21/2020 at 4:23 PM, ChubFan said:

Perfect outfit to show off the belly!

She looks incredible in this.

On 8/22/2020 at 5:00 AM, John Smith said:

It is starting to get redundant.

Can they just stop?

jaykrakower_2381009139177694304_801987309.png

jaykrakower_2381018482828886599_801987309.png

Yeah, listen, to anyone reading this tempted to ask her this question, here's my pitch: it's clear she's not going to answer it, and the more people who ask it, the more likely she'll take her insta private or just post less in general. So for your own sake if for no one else's, please hold back and don't ask.

3 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

She looks incredible in this.

Yeah, listen, to anyone reading this tempted to ask her this question, here's my pitch: it's clear she's not going to answer it, and the more people who ask it, the more likely she'll take her insta private or just post less in general. So for your own sake if for no one else's, please hold back and don't ask.

Maybe is this what they desire? Pushing her to hide in all privacy? Fatphobic trolls on social medias use often this tactic.

• 2 weeks later...