My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Looks like just hanging out around you can make you get fat :D Or maybe you were able to convert the trainer into a fatty ;) This one is a double shot.

I imagine the conversation being, "This place around the corner makes quadruple bacon cheese burgers this big," Carmen's friend holds up her hands to demonstrate. "You don't need to tell me," Carmen replied, "I already have 5 of them in my belly right now."

beach blimps.jpg

@ 1789  probably you weigh over 100 kilos now but I worry a little, I'm afraid the food is taken over you ... and I ask myself many questions (sorry) you are always in touch with your friend who gave you the addresses for clothes? you think you'd make to lose weight? you'll see this coach and what are the conclusions?

8 hours ago, clint02 said:

@ 1789  probably you weigh over 100 kilos now but I worry a little, I'm afraid the food is taken over you ... and I ask myself many questions (sorry) you are always in touch with your friend who gave you the addresses for clothes? you think you'd make to lose weight? you'll see this coach and what are the conclusions?

Fuck you! Don't listen to him Carmen. Keep growing and growing and growing!!?????

@ChuckWilson @clint02 She don't talk to her anymore! Bad people don't make her loose weight but the contrary haha The conclusion is that she keeps enjoying the relaxed life! eating whatever she wants and feeling great thanks to all your comments! Sorry  Clint! I didn't manage to understand completely your comment! She's not 100 yet but her belly is bigger than ever! :) When she finished running after recording that she spent the rest of the day eating like a pig with the excuse that she had "gone running" and telling that to everyone!! hahah

@polkvision That conversation has almost happened 10 times this year..and Carmen always knews goof food places before anybody!!

Oh for those of you who want premium content we have created a Bigcartel page for special promotions! Just check and see if you are interested! :) http://carmenlafox.bigcartel.com

Thanks for your support guys! It's always a pleasure! Oh! Here I leave you a pic of Carmen getting ready to sleep. She has eat Pasta for lunch and pasta for Dinner oh!! And also pasta for breakfast! I think she's getting addicted to carbs!!

Untitled-1.jpg

10 hours ago, ChuckWilson said:

Fuck you! Don't listen to him Carmen. Keep growing and growing and growing!!?????

Stay polite please. i ask her his opinion and didn't want she leaves us so don't do this again,thxs