Hey,

on your tumblr, you said your goal weight is (still) 115kg/231lbs.

After your gorgeous weight gain so far, that's not a big deal, you can reach it easily and look not so much bigger...

Did you ever think about a higher goal weight?

Or don't you like the idea 'cause you will get some "fat girls problems" with like 20 more Kilos on your sexy body?

On 7/20/2018 at 10:19 PM, acdc34434 said:

Hello everyone... well, firstly I want to share with you an amazing work that @Ahorsewithnonamedid. I know you are gonna love it as me... 🐽💕. Thank you so much @Ahorsewithnoname

Secondly, @fatizlovefatizlife... I need to said that the dress is the same and it was a really flat dress now hahaha, well it doesn’t look as a dress and at that moment I was in 65 kg.

It has been passing a lot of time and kilograms, and I really need to said about my goals that I know that 115 now it doesn’t look far now, but I been trying to be there for 7 months, now I’m really close and thank you for the correction about the libras and kilograms... my goal is 115kgs/253libras 

enjoy the pictures!! 🐽🐽🐽🐽

So beautifull 😍😍😍

You are getting so hot I almost can't believe!:wub::wub::wub:

It's really so commendable when a young beautiful girl not only gets a little bit chubby but as fat as you. I mean, that you feel up to change your gorgeous and perfect young body so substantially and almost off chance to go back... that shows so much self-confidence and is sooo hot and sexy...

And your body really changes a lot at the moment!

You've always had the slim-college-girl-who-gained-a-lot-of-weight-looks:

lrg_141528_1418488404.thumb.jpg.988a1babeda941c2202377e4b7a1b419.jpg

But now you look more like a well-fed young woman with a big, wobbly belly and a lot of chub around her waist who has the typical overweight-woman-body-type. Get's hard to imagine that you've ever been slim:

lrg_141528_1418489011.thumb.jpg.ec4984f8340e220d671979d762b2b7d6.jpglrg_141528_1418488962.thumb.jpeg.93434a996bd5ca0a33d617719af9183e.jpeg

On 7/20/2018 at 11:19 PM, acdc34434 said:

@Ahorsewithnoname🐽💕@Ahorsewithnoname

@fatizlovefatizlife

It has been passing a lot of time and kilograms, and I really need to said about my goals that I know that 115 now it doesn’t look far now, but I been trying to be there for 7 months, now I’m really close and thank you for the correction about the libras and kilograms... my goal is 115kgs/253libras 

🐽🐽🐽🐽

You say your goal is still 115kg

Is there any maximum weight at the moment you would never want to go further?

• 2 weeks later...