New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

On January 23, 2017 at 10:00 PM, MUSEic said:

Scarlett is truly one of those once a generation feeders with a once in a lifetime gain. It's incredible that she keeps going.

Wow has she gained!!!!!!      "it's incredible that she keeps going".......  I think that she is past the point of being able to stop gaining now or very challenging to say the least....because of her size and her greedy appetite.  Considering she gained this much so fast .....she would have had to be doing some serious eating and once you eat that much it is nearly impossible to try and slow down the quantity of food you consume.  That coupled with the fact she probably has changed her lifestyle with all the added weight completely....and her amount of exercise and or movement is next to none....which in itself can be kind of sexy from a FA weight gain stand point.  To actually think just 2 years ago she was relatively thin or just a bit curvy and even after she gained a good 30+ lbs she was dancing around and now  her movements are hindered by her much bigger size and the most movement is just her hands flopping her massive belly.  Very sexy.....I think we have a 300 pounder in no time.

I re-discovered this thread only few hours ago (I've checked it out from the very first page) and I all I can say is that I'm absolutely flabbergasted by the radical metamporphosis of her body! Looking at all the photos and videos posted here it's like contemplating a fascinating miracle of biology.

The more extreme the difference betwen "before" and "after" the more astounding is the final result (I'm particularly amazed at the increased size of her chest and bottom!). Though I'd love to see a full figure photo sooner or later.

Definitely a legend of Curvage together with Carmen and Azismiss.

Guest Bbwl0v3r
On 1/27/2017 at 1:33 PM, Unknown1234 said:

My God....Look how big she has become. Just when I think she can't get any bigger, she does! She is massive! Look at the double chin!!! She is growing bigger, and bigger, AND BIGGER! At this rate, she'll be need a fork lift to get out of her bed!!! Keep eating!!

Where is this from?

• 2 weeks later...

I had two dinners tonight lol. One at a buffet, and then another 2 hours later with my dad haha. (This pic was taken after the first one; I just got back from the second one and laid down). My friend is also en route with a milkshake and some snacks, plus I have a couple whole boxes of nutty bars that a fan sent me (they sent me three but I already ate a whole box). ??? feedee heaven

tumblr_okkludUITm1u0xaido1_1280.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 16/01/2015 at 0:01 AM, BellyBootyCutie919 said:

Uh oh, looks like I need a new dress. You can see my underwear and cheeks when I walk around in it. The first few pictures are of me when I first tried it on in the dressing room (back when my hair was shorter lol) and I was Around 135 pounds (not even my skinniest haha). Then the rest were taken last night. 

I'd really like to see her trying again this outfit now after so many months (including socks and black bracelet). I bet her new size will produce very fascinating effects.

55 minutes ago, Mr. Button said:

I'd really like to see her trying again this outfit now after so many months (including socks and black bracelet). I bet her new size will produce very fascinating effects.

I REEAAAAALLLLY doubt she'd be able to get that dress on at this point.

11 hours ago, itisreallyme said:

I REEAAAAALLLLY doubt she'd be able to get that dress on at this point.

Lol first of all, it's not a bracelet, it's a hair band/hair tie. And they're quite stretchy so it's not much of an effort to wear them haha. But yeah, I wouldn't even be able to get the sleeves of that dress on, and if I tried too hard I'd get stuck and have to be cut out of it or something lol. 

I mean, seeing the dress rip around your flab could be fun to see, but I can totally understand why it wouldn't be interesting for you. I'm sure there's slightly older dresses around that you'll just bulge out and pop some buttons off of instead of looking like The Incredible Bulk after. :)

3 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

You look super good by now, great curves and stuff but I must admit that you were looking pretty good too on that last pic !

So, it means no matter what size you are you are looking good ! ^^

I agree. She is very pretty, both then and now. 

It's freakin' unbelievable that someone's treating her this way. If you can, stop by her tumblr and show some love.

asshole1.jpg

asshole2.jpg