Certifiably Obese

$5.99

(8 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

If envisioning my skinnier self while watching my fat body on camera gets me off, actually seeing my skinnier self while watching my fat body on camera would just get me off even harder, right? 😛 

I've had this idea in my head for quite a while now, but never felt particularly inspired to film it. I plop my fat ass in front of a mirror with this photo taped to the right of it:

IMG_1850.thumb.jpg.c09f01e310d6e16cf875d3f8638006c6.jpg

Wearing the same shirt from the photo, I get hornyyy over the comparison between then and now. I had lots of ideas for things to talk about during this clip, but ended up pretty distracted by the visual..I talk some about my now bulging gut, thick double chin, and how the girl in the photo never, ever imagined she'd balloon this big…

The 15-20 lbs I gained a little over a year ago (when this clip idea initially came to mind) pushed me into a level of obesity I've never experienced before. Although I was quite visibly fat 20 lbs prior, ~245 to ~265 lbs felt like a huge shift. I really could no longer deny just how huge I had become..it showed no matter what I did.

In many ways, crossing that threshold has made me feel what I can best describe as certifiably obese 😬

This was very hot to film -- let me know if it’s a concept you'd like to see me revisit : ) 

Edited by ChubbieBunnie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Such a turn on to see the results from going to a fit to fat you doubled in size but seeing photo side by side is undeniable that you become such a chubby 🐰 I love this video so much ❤️ 🥵😍

Link to review
Zom21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, ChubbieBunnie! That’s quite a big difference. That shirt looks so tiny on you now, you really filled it up. 🎈 You look beautiful. 😍

The comparison content is some of my favorite. I’d love to see more. Maybe next comparison video we can see some big pasta stains on that shirt. 😉

Link to review
bgilroy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hot video watching her admire her accomplishment of doubling in size. I remember the first time seeing the before photo thinking no way could it be the same person, but yes it was and have been a fan ever since. Great work, looking forward to seeing what the shirt looks like on you next year 

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It blows my mind 🤯 that this is the same shirt seeing you wobble that big gut 🥵. Even just moving it that belly looks heavy 🐷. I love that a burp slips out too 😂. Those slaps it sounds so solid. Make sure you don’t miss out on this short hot vid, that I definitely think you should revisit this concept again CB. 5 certifiably obese stars 🐷.

Link to review
wavemagnet

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You've gotten a lot bigger in the last couple of months. This is definitely the fattest you've ever looked. Keep up the good work, Bunnie.

Link to review