5 Screenshots

About This File

You’re my boyfriend in this roleplay clip : ) I’ve gained some relationship weight and am worried you’ll think I’m too fat for our vaycay at the beach ☹️🏖 I try on some bathing suits for you and am sure you’ll think I look awful…but you’re loving the fashion show  

While I model a particularly tight one, you end up revealing that you actually want me even fatter and ask for a closer look on the bed…😏

*Filmed as if you and I are on FaceTime together* 

It’s tough to play someone who doesn't like their belly — I kept finding myself rubbing or jiggling it, totally forgetting I’m not supposed to be into how fat I feel 😅😝

582440F1-41C0-4C5F-A63A-86A590BEA68B.thumb.gif.372f56595ad2577461a805eb19dcf8ef.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Onen

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Roleplay clips succeed based upon the conceit and believably. This clip's conceit is fantastic: your girlfriend has been eating way too good and gained a ton of weight before your summer vacation. She's outgrown all her bikinis she bought and is embarrassed to show you. 

ChubbieBunnie does a wonderful job of pulling off the blushing girlfriend who made a bit of a pig of herself. You can feel her embarrassment as she shows off tight bikini after tight bikini to you over facetime. She makes sure to highlight her gain and how she could conceivably pull off these way too tight swimsuits during your vacation. Fortunately for her, the turn of the clip is where things get hot. You reveal you love how fat she looks in all her suits, but the last one compels you to confess: you love how fat she looks in these suits and can't wait to show her off.

She gives you a closer look as she confesses to you she might be okay with gaining some more weight. The final bed creaking under her weight as you are prepared for a hot trip is icing on the cake. But you're really asking yourself, how are these bikinis going to fit a week later when you leave knowing you're doing to shove every delicious food down her mouth, and how will they fit after you leave you all inclusive resort? Who knows, but you can't wait to find out!

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CB makes a great bikini model. I really love the blue bikini because it doesn't come close to fitting and the more of her gorgeous body and flawless skin she shows off the better. Her voluptuous breasts spill out the top and the bottom of her top and her huge fattened belly just pushes the bikini bottoms down out of the way. She claims she's only gained 30lbs recently, but it doesn't look like that blue bikini has fit properly less than 50lbs ago. 

As always, her belly continues to amaze me. It stays so round and tight no matter how many pounds of fat she packs into it.

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Join CB for a rp clip 😍 I love it, all 3 bikinis look amazing on her the blue one really shows off how round her belly and boobs look. Then then the last one is definitely my favourite 🥵 because when she sits down you can hardly tell she is wearing bikini bottoms because her well fed tummy covers them she is excited to see that you really like it and gives you a closer look by moving the camera and sitting on her bed. As she does this her bed makes a noise I did wonder if it was going to give way for a second 😂. Jiggling her curves just like in the gif for this clip is so hot, she is pleased to know that you want her to get bigger and  she knows that the pounds will pile on fairly easy just like the last 30 pounds 🤯. This is easily a bikini busting 5 stars clip that you need in your collection.

Link to review