Girlfriend Wants You to Gain

$3.99

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve had requests to make a mutual gaining video and I finally filmed one! I had a lot of fun with it : ) 

You and your girlfriend get home from a night out drinking when she says she has something to tell you. She’s shy at first and not sure how you’ll react, but tells you that she wants you to gain with her…

She reminds you how she loves guys with extra softness and how much it would turn her on to see you with a big belly. And since you’ve done such a great job feeding her, she knows all the best foods to fatten you up 😋

She tells you how good it’ll feel to jiggle each other’s big bellies and indulge together. She wants you to experience what she feels when she sees her fat body in the mirror…so will you gain with her? : ) 

IMB_xpwVbS.thumb.GIF.96675099ccded48ced263fa647a3331e.GIF

IMB_7owsv6.thumb.gif.68023cf7476ca2615719df99e9bf2a9b.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I love this new CB vid her 1st mutual gaining clip, she wants your big belly next to hers 😍. She says she wants you to gain a ton of weight together while jiggling her own big belly in some amazing looking lingerie that looks like it’s already getting tight on her 🥵. You don’t want to let her down do you, get this hot vid right now. I’m off to watch it again.

Link to review