THEY KIDNAPPED ME TO BE FEED IN A GREAT EXPERIMENT🧪 💥

$12.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm walking as usual to the nearest park with the idea of having breakfast. But since I left the house I feel like someone is watching me...
I saw some people pointing at me, so I want to take a different way home to escape. When I thought I had lost them, a woman approached me to ask me the time. In this carelessness, they placed a handkerchief on my face with something to make me fall asleep...

I appear in a place I don't know tied by my hands and feet and they tell me: you have been chosen for an experiment where we will test the great capacity of your stomach to ingest large quantities of thick cream. We've been watching you and you're the one 😳
The man measures my belly and then asks for three full containers, each containing more than a liter of cream. I resist but my situation is lost I cannot defend myself. I pray that they release me but it is in vain.
After taking all the cream they poke my belly and say there is still room so they give me more cream until the last space in my belly is filled.
Exhausted and unable to move, I beg them to let me go if they are finished, but the man and his companion leave and leave me locked up saying that they will return to feed me again.

Edited by Greedy sow

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fine_as_hell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Honestly I was shocked with the amount of weight gain shake she was forced to chug! You could visibly see how she gets more bloated as time goes on! A must buy!!

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Greedy Sow shows off her role playing skills by being kidnapped and forcefed. The amount of shake that is poured down her throat is crazy and she shows her insane capacity by greedily gulping down every drop even as her body jiggles from her struggles. GS just keeps getting better and fatter!

Link to review