Weigh-In & Measurements 3

$12.99

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip I’m wearing the outfit I wore in my first weigh-in/measurements clip a year ago — do you notice a difference? 😋

9CD56A5E-1DE2-4F67-B623-5D29B2389859.thumb.jpeg.f8d614cd9dd0ab950b0ace0f02b185a2.jpeg

I have a bad track record with getting my measurements right, but I think I redeemed myself this time! 😅 I’m shocked at the difference in the numbers from even just this past summer…I’ve really been growing 😧 

I weigh myself before and after stuffing a massive burrito and chugging soda (definitely some burps included 🐷) and also measure my belly once I’m done. 

I can’t help but moan while I eat and play with my huge, fat gut 😍 I feel and look bigger than ever and seeing myself in motion at this size is veryyy 🥵 I tell you about changes I’ve noticed in my body and get a little worked up with some fat chat 🤤

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow CB love the wobbling around at the beginning giving us a glimpse of the top of your 🍑 and low as your shorts could go at the front for curvage 🥵. Then onto the measurements I’m not much of a measurements man myself but the weight 🤯. We get two weigh in’s one before one after the burrito. She jiggles and touches her fat rolls a lot telling us what she ate the day before and it was a lot. Stuffing down a huge burrito and a side while chugging a can of soda 🐷 letting out some big burps. Patting her big belly a lot during the vid, then just when I thought you were done dessert and a 2nd can of soda 🐖. You can’t even see the chair she is sitting on but you can hear it creaking under the strain 😂 CB you are getting huge 😍.

Response from the author:

I love your comment about not being able to see the chair but being able to hear it straining 😂 I suppose I am getting pretty big 😝 thank you so much for your review ☺️

Link to review
Guest almull1997

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Oh my goodness!!! What a video😃 Truly one of the best I’ve seen. There is a little bit of everything in here. There is much that can be said of this clip, but I can summarize it all by saying you are one of the most genuine, authentic models on here. You don’t put on a show or a facade. You are yourself, and will continue to be that. I love how thoroughly happy and surprised you are with your weight gain. You are so happy and shocked with your size and with how much of a greedy piggy you are. That was evident when you were talking about all that pizza you ate the day before while eating a big burrito😂 When you burp, you seem to be surprised, but you also seem to embrace it. You always say excuse me, but it seems you are disregarding that now and just viewing it as something that you do on a regular basis. That’s what greedy piggies do. That is so hot and I love to see a good burpy piggy. You have a beautiful personality, a beautiful figure, a beautiful face, and overall, you are just a beautiful person. I can’t wait to see you meet all your goals and hopefully there is some way I can support you in reaching those goals. If I could give this video 100 stars, I would. Much love and happiness to you☺️❤️

Wow this is such a sweet review! 🥺 thank you so so much 💗

Link to review
bgilroy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

She seems unreal, absolutely perfection. You are definitely getting more than your monies worth. If your going to purchase any video this is the one, until the nextt one. She really is perfect and the clip is a must see. Highly recommend you won't be disappointed

You’re so sweet, thank you so much 💗

Link to review