Greedy Pizza Stuffing

$6.99

(7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

The original plan for this clip was to snack a bit while I shared the mildly embarrassing, yet relatively hot experience I had with a physical therapist who was clearly not into fatties. 

IMB_A8YzKv.thumb.GIF.97583d220619a8442bafea4eec4f26b6.GIFBut when my pizza arrived shortly after I began filming, shoving slice after slice into my fat gut was all I could focus on. 

IMB_fQhayD.thumb.GIF.2dd7e99b8b66cbcffd1ac70af1fa3cbd.GIF

Watch me desperately cram calories into my belly, literally working up a sweat as I gorge on greasy bread loaded with sauce and cheese.

Includes lots of full body jiggles, burps & belly slaps, plus some horny musings on "intuitive eating" back in my skinny days.....things are looking a bit different for me now : )

Same lingerie 1.5 years ago vs now...a little wider, a little hangier 

IMG_3588.thumb.jpg.3078641ff9f8c9bfc2c2560d6ab87687.jpg

IMG_3586.thumb.jpg.b7cda68106ba3e69d4fb289ae8fee692.jpg

Edited by ChubbieBunnie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest puppet_master

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Chubbiebunnie pulls off another sexy video. She has never looked fatter. Her butt is bulging out behind her, her arms are plumped up, her breasts are swollen and her belly is an engorged ball of pure soft fat. With her curves bulging in all directions and her belly constantly making her top ride up the dome of blubber, she shovels pizza into her fattened body showing just how she expanded herself to such immense girth. How much fatter will she get?

Response from the author:

Dome of blubber 🥵🥵

Thank you so much for your review ❤️ 

Link to review
bgilroy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Chubbie Bunnie makes my day again with another glorious video show of her beautiful bouncy belly in all of it's jiggly glory. To watch such a beautiful bade scarf down a large pizza in minutes is just super hot, a true dream girl. CB never disappoints a goddess among us, I can't recommend enough money well spent.

And your reviews always make my day! Thank you so much ☺️❤️❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

I’m still in shock 🤯 this is the same lingerie from your earlier sets and wow it just won’t stay down and keeps rising up exposing your belly, I’m not sure why 😏. I just love the way that when you bend over at the start of the vid not only do we get to see that big 🍑 I also noticed your belly touching the stool 😍 damn that thing is literally on its last legs 😂 you have to see it. Diving in head 1st to the pizza boxes CB is so hungry she demolishes it in record time 🐷. Letting out burps and jiggling her huge gut CB gets completely out of breath and distracted by her fatness 🥵. Seriously do not miss out on this 5 star “belly full of pizza video” CB is looking her biggest yet. I would still love to hear about the story of the physical therapist. But that is a story and maybe a stuffing for another day 😉.

Well this was fun to read 😍😍 thank you so much!! 

a story and a stuffing for another day, I love it 😆 I’ll make it happen! 

Link to review
YoureSoHot

ChubbieBunnie is such a hot well fed feedee. Her bellies looking as big ad ever and her ass is too. Watch her shake her jiggly body right up until her pizza arrives. After that she cant help but to indulge and fuel more growth gor all of her curves😍

Super 🔥 video.

Definitely my kinda feedee 😍😍

I really appreciate your review, thank you so much ☺️💗

Link to review
CallmeBBW

Another CB Masterpiece! Im really loving that back top as it shows off your belly so well!!! 10/10 XOXO 

Thank you so much! I appreciate your support ☺️

Link to review
Zom21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So excited to see another video ChubbieBunnie! I loved this one, I thought you were going to pause the video for the pizza delivery lol. 😄 The lingerie looked small, but still soo beautiful on you. 😍 I’d love to see more pizza and fat chat videos like this. ❤️🍕

Hahah I was thinking that might switch things up a bit 😝🍕

I’m glad you enjoyed the clip, thanks so much for your review ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Fe52

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a cute fatty you are. And you have humour. Laugh a lot. And lots of belly clapping. This tummy looks great on you. I enjoyed the vid very much. Greetings from🇩🇪🙋🏻‍♂️.

Link to review