7 Screenshots

About This File

In the first minute of this clip, I show off in a bikini and heels with an empty belly 

After eating 3 burgers, tater tots, and 1/2 a large pizza, I put on another pair of heels and wobble around painfully stuffed. My belly feels soo tight and round and it's so much harder to carry my weight while I'm wearing heels now...🥵 

Before & after this massive stuffing:

F837FCF5-7BDC-4159-B95D-A955889667F1.thumb.jpeg.bdf48184e7331b103e4831d84ee8e5c0.jpeg

803C40E3-5B78-4C48-A726-B2CF7F453777.thumb.gif.a4c982c286b12007bb9fa36da9be275a.gif

2C5134B4-C4B8-48CA-B800-B83EF4FBF777.thumb.gif.8e616b9487180e5235564daf6dfca9ec.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vile Goth

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This might be, without exaggarating, the hottest piece of stuffing/feedism content I've seen to this day  🙄

Response from the author:

Wow that is such a nice compliment! 😲 thank you so much! 💗

Link to review
Monty Hall

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow...those heels and that belly make a great pairing....great video!

Thank you! 🤗💕

Link to review
Guest I'llFeedYouWaaayTooMuch

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First time buyer here! 

Whenever preview images alone of an exquisitely swollen feedee triggered a particular swelling of my own, I had a good feeling this vid would be a great example of why so many of us find well-fed, plumped-up women so attractive. 

ChubbieBunnie impresses! Her gains have been distributed wonderfully all over. Between her beautiful, rounded face, triple-layered cake of an ass, pregnant-looking gut, and lusciously thick arms and legs, she seems to have been made for this lifestyle! Something she seems fully aware of, considering the sexy, even creative, ways she flaunts herself - both before and after indulging in a day of gluttony. All the while, squeezed in a baring bikini and rocking those heels! All the better is hearing her talk sweetly about everything she stuffed herself with, how amazing she feels when she's just about ready to pop, and struggling to breath. The sheer weight of her overengorged belly fighting against gravity undoubtedly making it all the harder. 

For anyone whose curious to see ChubbieBunnie in-action or simply looking for a BBW with quality content, this is short but sweet and well worth the cost! Highly recommended! 

Link to review
jennyjones

Wow!! I just found her recently and she is a very sexy woman! Petite, but she has a very round belly. This is one very gorgeous little cute woman! Y'all be sure to check her out. Beautiful!

As far as this video...SUPERB!

Link to review
Guest almull1997

I’m convinced if you keep eating the way you’re eating, you’re gonna break those heels! I can tell you are flat out stuffed in this clip, but it is arousing you so much. I felt so bad for you because you had no one there to rub your belly for you. Hopefully soon you will have someone there to comfort you after you eat. You need someone to wait and serve you every moment of every day. That’s what a Queen deserves, and you are definitely the Queen of Curvage❤️😁  Keep on devouring everything you want to because you flat out deserve it!! Much love and happiness to you❤️❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

This might be a short clip but it’s definitely sweet 😂 sorry I couldn’t help myself 🤣. The clip starts with CB looking amazing in her bikini and heels 😍 she is definitely going to get stuck in that small doorway soon if she walks sideways. The clip then picks up a few hours later CB’s belly is packed tight after eating what I would describe as a feast but for her I expect it was more a snack 🐷. This clip has it all jiggling, and even grabbing of her big belly and her 🍑 is looking so big 🥵 plenty of patting to of her overstuffed belly has she wobbles along. Even letting out a little burp, did I mention how out of breath she is too. 5 stars CB I think I even spotted the camera shake near the end 😮 CB is definitely getting bigger & heavier 🥰.

Haha short and sweet, I love it 😝 thank you so much for your support!! I’m so glad you enjoyed the video ☺️💖 also you’re not wrong, the camera definitely shakes verrryyy often when I film 😜

Link to review
Jonbon89

I’ve been on curvage for a while, but usually looking at the same two or three models. I only just discovered bunny and dang 🥵 soo frickin sexy. How did I miss her? Like my ideal woman, just like really turns on me. Now I’m looking at the back catalog of vids 😬

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Hot hot hot.🥵 CB looks so sexy. Heels, bikini and gut bulging out. Then she stuffs herself and puffs her huge fat belly even further out. Her gravity defying belly enters a room before she does. She just continues to produce amazing content.

Link to review

Firstly, I want to say you looked gorgeous before when you were petite. Your amazing smile still shines through to this day! That photo of you wearing the finger hand, while smiling back at the camera is an incredible comparison to where you're at now in terms of your body weight. You certainly put on more than the “Freshman 15” since college. A lot more… 😉

Secondly, I love the music in the first clip. Walking On a Dream is one of my favorite songs so this video struck a nostalgic chord within me. Nothing sexier than watching a curvy girl dance around to a great song. 

I definitely see your gain in your face, as it is a lot rounder now.  Your double chin is so adorable btw. Your arms are much bigger now than they used to be and they look super soft and warm. Your bust seems to have grown exponentially, as they seem to jiggle when you walk back and forth and especially when you jiggle them intentionally. I also love seeing your fupa jiggle through your bikini bottom. It looks so soft. Honestly you're so huge and thickened up after all that food, that everything jiggles when you move. The high heels definitely push your ass up more and your belly out further, when you're bent over.

That pizza guy that wasn't still there at the door missed out on something special. You look like a Goddess with that succulent belly, big round ass, thick thighs oh, and huge bust that kept slipping out of your bikini top.😉 If I was the pizza guy I would’ve made sure you got your extra large pizza or two and some extra goodies. Then I would’ve given you those needed belly rubs so you can make more room for more food later. ☺️I love seeing you slap your big stuffed belly as you walk towards the camera with a warm smile. So cute! Your belly hang is also top-notch by the way.

Speaking of your belly, it is so round and perky… it's wonderful. Your belly looks even better when it's stuffed full of food. You sure know how to get full and bloated for the camera. Your belly looks more round the closer you get to the camera and it also fills out the doorway perfectly. The way you bend over and show your bloated tummy, while bouncing your big ass against the door frame is so sexy. I honestly think you look so much more womanly and mature with that big round belly, and chubby arms. All the weight went to the perfect spots on your body. It's so sexy to see a woman confident in her curvy body too. The way you show your body off is amazing and you should keep making content. It's lovely. Everyone should buy this video.

Here's to getting bigger because I honestly think you look amazing and so much happier now that you've grown so much. And it seems like you really want to add some more curves, which would only make you sexier!

P.S. You're doing such a good job growing ChubbieBunnie!! Keep going😘

Best,

M

Thanks so much again 🤗💗

Link to review