5 Screenshots

About This File

Regina from Mean Girls got fat 😧

Regina George has always been the hottest, most popular girl at North Shore High School.

8000DE12-AA27-4866-9CC0-491EE96A20BF.thumb.gif.50fc0ed858b2e027b866660ed87d497b.gif

When she decides she wants to shed some weight, her new friend Cady is happy to help. 

2B356270-C6A0-4AE1-ABBF-251D01587563.thumb.gif.49cbba17302cccb5727574de1ad8fbdc.gif

But what Regina doesn't know is that the “diet” KĂ€lteen Bars she's been supplied with actually cause weight gain 😬

043F32D4-519B-4EAC-9383-5572F7492BE6.thumb.gif.9da9e7932b23ccf9d33ab5a27a6a97b8.gif

She’s been in denial for a while, but after realizing the sweatsuit she’d wear on her “fat days” now baaarelyyy stretches over her huge, extended gut, she starts to catch on to Cady’s ulterior motives

IMG_3269.thumb.JPG.42e3312776158a38e4ea3ecae6960bd1.JPG

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest puppet_master

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

CB has grown quite the belly. Her over consumption of beer and calorie laden candy bars has formed an enormous beer belly. She might think it is just water weight, but that belly is nothing but pure fat. The way she fills out her outfit and spills out is so sexy. This clip has lots of standing side angles which are the hottest because it shows how far her perfectly round belly sticks out.

Link to review
Onen

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The best part about roleplay clips is when there is an honesty at the core of them. ChubbieBunnie not only embodies the role of Regina Gorge a year later still obliviously eating high calorie bars by the fistful and drinking beer by the gallons, but she nails the denial. She hasn’t gotten fat and she’ll slim down any day even with thousands of calories being guzzled and shoveled into her rapidly expanding face!

Denial roleplay only works if there is a turn, and ChubbieBunnie always does a great job of having that turn.

The good stuff: lots of burps and beer drinking, weight gain denial chat, Mean Girls references, a chonky gut, fat face, and just ChubbieBunnie looking so huge and hot đŸ„”Â 

Link to review
Guest bigbelliesRtheshit

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So sexy! The way her gut bulges is jaw-dropping. Definitely just water weight 😉 without a doubt the foxiest gainer on this website. Love ChubbieBunnie!

Link to review
Zom21

Super hot, loved the video ChubbieBunnie! I agree, it’s probably just water weight. 😉

Link to review
Residentsteven

Love this vid CB, Regina just can’t understand where all this weight has come from đŸ€”. CB looks amazing burping up a storm 😍. Non stop burps actually in this hot new role play, I  just can’t get over how big your belly looks in this đŸ€Ż it completely hangs over your sweat pants đŸ„”. Regina needs to keep going with the bars and beer it’s doing wonders for her. 5 bloated burping beer belly stars CB đŸș you definitely need to check this one out every one. I hope you have a weigh in coming soon CB, I need to have a beer myself now and watch this again.

Link to review
drake.bundee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Listening to CB complain about ""water weight" while she burps & moans with her head tilted back made me nut so hard my left leg cramped up. 

Sweet sweet CB. She's the best. I wish I was the chair she sat onÂ đŸ„Ž

Link to review